International [U.S COVID Vaccine News] CDC to Lift COVID-19 Testing Requirement for international Travelers

Florida hospitals declared Code Black. Will cancel non-emergencies

This is NYC level emergency back in March 2020

Drs said the majority are not vaccinated

Look at the hospitalizations

Florida hospitals declared Code Black. Will cancel non-emergencies

This is NYC level emergency back in March 2020

Drs said the majority are not vaccinated

Look at the hospitalizations

It's all crisis actors. I worked on a covid unit during bad surges last year and they were all crisis actors admitted by our physicians for runny noses. All the deaths were fake, they're all living underground with Bin Laden and Hussein.

No it’s not the cause nor why it exists. Look it’s a 3 dimensional world and you can never eradicate one with out the other or another if that makes sense for you

My point is, and on a broader scale is that modern medicine can create other problems.

Take life expectancy for example. The entire economy was built around the age of death. Well now due to modern medicine people are exceeding the original estimation of life expectancy. Our social programs where built upon life expectancy data and by keeping people alive it defunds these programs.

I often hear how millennials are lazy.

Let’s take a look at boomers. I know of many who have retired at 55, have multiple properties, complain about welfare while living to 90 and having open heart surgery while on Medicare and being kept alive so they can sit in a chair all day. And they’ve been retired longer than they were in the workforce

Does that not drive prices of medicine, insurance etc up for others?

Or let’s look at hereditary health issues. If you create a treatment for an issue you create a dependence for that trait to the medicine. Much like a relationship between a dealer and user. Now if that user is kept alive and procreates plentiful the dealer gets richer but the survival of those users is dependent upon the dealer.

Long rambling story short is my position is although modern medicine and breakthrough health procedures can be useful, they can also create other problems.
I agree with your sentiment… you just made a great case on why focusing on social programs/universal healthcare/livable wage/affordable living/affordable education/etc. are needed and should be promoted.
The simple solution to longer life expectancy is to progress your societies priorities.
The problem is not people living longer the problem is 1000$ for an aspirin at the doctors.

With low vaccination rates, the South leads surge of hospitalizations in the U.S.
By Marisa Fernandez | July 30, 2021

Coronavirus hospitalizations in the South are once again surging — in some cases to levels near or above their previous records.

Why it matters: Overwhelmed hospitals, especially paired with staffing shortages, cause whole communities to suffer.

By the numbers: More than 5,400 coronavirus patients were admitted to the hospital on average during the week of July 21-27, according to the CDC, a 46% increase over the week prior.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky told Congress in a briefing yesterday that hospitalizations are at about the same level they were this time a year ago — well before we had a vaccine.

What's happening: State health officials say nearly all hospitalized coronavirus patients are unvaccinated.

States in the South and Midwest — including Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Missouri — make up more than half of the country's hospitalizations.

Florida has the largest outbreak in the country, and has the highest seven-day average of cases since the state's previous peak in January.

Less than 49% of the state's population is fully vaccinated, per HHS.

Some hospitals are swamped. AdventHealth in Central Florida, for example, announced Thursday that it has about 1,000 coronavirus patients hospitalized, the highest it's ever admitted at once.

Louisiana is experiencing hospitalization rates that it hasn’t seen since March 2020, Joseph Kanter, the state's health officer, said on a call with reporters on Thursday.

"We didn’t think this far into the pandemic that we would be right back here. It feels like we never left, unfortunately," he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/south-leads-surge-hospitalization-u-093013627.html

Last edited:
Im all for affordable healthcare.

However I disagree that humans living longer isn’t a problem. It means more people, which leads to more consumption of resources.
I agree with you to a certain extent (I was speaking more United States only) but not on living longer being a problem for resources but population growth being a problem ..
They expect a 20 percent increase in world population by 2050 that’s crazy scary.
Food shortages are already a problem..when food goes bye, all out Pandemonium.

I will remind the forum that this is not a thread to spam shitposting. We have two other megathreads about the vaccines and lockdown for that.

Bring discussion of evidence, including citation of it, or do not post in this thread. Do not clutter the thread with personal spats or partisanship. I will be cleaning out posts and posters who fail to abide.
Thank you.

Thank you sir. Some thread-bans for the thread-derailing shit-posters would be greatly appreciated as well.

To the forum: stop dragging the Orwellian theories about COVID lockdowns from the Protest megathread or the partisan demonization from the Partisan thread into this thread.

This is a thread about information. Cold, hard facts. Take squabbling posts without any data or hard news to those threads.
Thank you sir. Some thread-bans for the thread-derailing shit-posters would be greatly appreciated as well.
There are already nearly a dozen in place.

I will remind the forum that this is not a thread to spam shitposting. We have two other megathreads about the vaccines and lockdown for that.

Bring discussion of evidence, including citation of it, or do not post in this thread. Do not clutter the thread with personal spats or partisanship. I will be cleaning out posts and posters who fail to abide.
Thank you.

Can I mention that I got my second Pfizer shot today and I'm super happy about it?

Everyone in my family has had both shots.

Go Montreal, the whole affair was incredibly organized. Got my appointments online, went to a giant room in a mall where they were administering a dozen people at a time with a staff of a couple of hundred to process everyone. All I needed was my Medicare card which was quickly scanned at each station, so each station took seconds. My proof of vaccination was emailed to me before I got to my car on the way out, the fifteen minute wait for side effects was longer than the entire rest of the process, including the line to get in.

0302-city-vaccine-2.jpg

kqqhh7v_pfizer-reuters-2020_650x400_10_December_20.jpg

Last edited:
150 kids under the age 12 died in Indonesia last week. That's what happens when we let this shit hang around.
the country has 250 million people

80K lower respiratory deaths a year, and in america, that would be considered as flu deaths. Not much data on those folks, but a random number tells you nothing. What is that compared to?

Up by 2500% percentage - from one case a day to a whopping 28 new cases a day, which is still significantly less than the last wave without the vaccine.
Gibraltar is a tiny country at the entrance to the Mediterranean that's primary industries are tourism and shipping. I can't find confirmation if the very small outbreaks (in terms of total cases) in Gibraltar are even of the native residents. That's why their vaccine rate is 116% of the population for two doses. Passer-throughs who aren't citizens are getting the vaccine in Gibraltar.

Can I mention that I got my second Pfizer shot today and I'm super happy about it?

Everyone in my family has had both shots.

Go Montreal, the whole affair was incredibly organized. Got my appointments online, went to a giant room in a mall where they were administering a dozen people at a time with a staff of a couple of hundred to process everyone. All I needed was my Medicare card which was quickly scanned at each station, so each station took seconds. My proof of vaccination was emailed to me before I got to my car on the way out, the fifteen minute wait for side effects was longer than the entire rest of the process, including the line to get in.

0302-city-vaccine-2.jpg

kqqhh7v_pfizer-reuters-2020_650x400_10_December_20.jpg

Congrats broseph. Just had my 2nd (5 mins ago) and similar efficiency here (UK).

Back