UFC 196 pbp/discussion

I don't really have high hopes for either fighter. Thatch seems entitled by the hype he was getting and Siyar is overconfident.
Exactly my thoughts, to me it's like a coin flip, so when it's more than a coin flip, I take the bet.... might be stupid, because the last time I've lost every $ in my bet account, I told myself, pick winners first, THEN look at the odds, if odds are good but I didn't pick the fighter, then don't bet on it!

That's not true, I've picked winner for all the fights without looking at the odds.
THEN I check the odds, took out the ones that is even or favor...
This is what I've got left! Except for Siyar, I added him to the Yankee because of the odds

Did you actually have to see the odds to know that Tate and Nate were huge dogs? come on.

If you did...then you really shouldn't be betting.

And hedging your bet (your safety bets) is dumb if you're betting on all the same people that are in your parlay lol.

If you have that much confidence in Nate and Tate, then you should cancel the 5 team parlay and split that 520 up between nate and tate.....otherwise you're just pissing that 520 away.

Did you actually have to see the odds to know that Tate and Nate were huge dogs? come on.

If you did...then you really shouldn't be betting.

And hedging your bet (your safety bets) is dumb if you're betting on all the same people that are in your parlay lol.

If you have that much confidence in Nate and Tate, then you should cancel the 5 team parlay and split that 520 up between nate and tate.....otherwise you're just pissing that 520 away.
I did 100 singles on Tate and Nate, it will make me money, and takes a risk with the rest of the parlay! If it hits! Then woooo! Big payday!
It is gambling! So if I only do what you propose 260 on each, then the most I can get is 1300+890=2.2k that's not a lot... Like 4 times! But if I hit this Yankee, it's like 60 times!!

I did 100 singles on Tate and Nate, it will make me money, and takes a risk with the rest of the parlay! If it hits! Then woooo! Big payday!
It is gambling! So if I only do what you propose 260 on each, then the most I can get is 1300+890=2.2k that's not a lot... Like 4 times! But if I hit this Yankee, it's like 60 times!!
Exactly what i said in my first post...the biggest reason you're making the bet is becaue of the "potential win" number being so high. That's a dumb reason to make a bet.

Your odds of getting the 2200 are much better than hitting the 60k.....obviously.

That betting site probably loves you. lol

But if I hit 3 of them, then it's $$$, if only 2 still get a portion back...
Cool bro, I only do money line and nothing greater than straight up 3 bet parlays. You will win something tonight!
What does a Yankee entail?

diaz dec +2100 over 2,5 +200 avaliable on betfair exchange

have a ton of action on this first fight. If Erosa wins in R1,R2, or dominant decision I get butt raped

Ishihara ML, itd, R1, +3.5, no SC
Erosa R3, Not ITD (parlay)

GL guys

good luck everybody

ishi no cards for the first one

lets make some money boys!! really think ishihara is a good play here

You really don't like the co-main event for betting do you, EZ?

Here we go!

I have to be on about a 5 or 6 card FIRST fight losing streak. On Ishi here and hoping he can break the streak...and as a dog at that!

added tiny bet on ishi r1 +900

Back