UFC 200 - DC vs JJ 2 - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is Mousasi's fight but Betsafe strike again lol! Will put a £100 on Santos pretty sure i will be able to freeroll.
I think moose wins but no way maretta should be +450

solid everything for nunes, TDD included, while she's fresh.

she just cant maintain it
But after the last fight where she gassed, plus the fact this could go five rounds. Shouldn't the entire focus for this camp be conditioning? She is a better striker already and really good on the ground.

But after the last fight where she gassed, plus the fact this could go five rounds. Shouldn't the entire focus for this camp be conditioning? She is a better striker already and really good on the ground.

There's earlier posts with Nunes saying she does not know why she gasses she is having blood work done to try and find a reason. Therefore this tells me she is still going to gas.

Hitting that over aswell. Im pretty sure this hits the cards. Moose with a great chin and Santos with good TDD.
I like it a bit, obviously not as much as maretta ml but Im thinking it could open +100 on 5d

I expect Mous to be around -350/-400 on the other books - -650 is a joke.

I honestly think this is a hard matchup for Mousasi. Santos has LEGIT striking, strong/big, showed good TDD vs Elias (obviously Mousasi is a step up here but still). Santos is measured with his striking too and doesnt overcommit. However, his footwork isnt great so I can see Mousasi shutting him down with his jab but overall I think this is a close fight.

Maretta is propably the one improving more from fight to fight, if he can keep this standing I think this will be close

Maretta now +350, got several units on that +450 line, need to hedge that later on

Maretta is propably the one improving more from fight to fight, if he can keep this standing I think this will be close

Maretta now +350, got several units on that +450 line, need to hedge that later on
Same here man, 7.5u lol. Thanks for posting the line!

You fuckers - limited me to a lousy £86! I'd wait re hedging Rille, i think his line will be lower when other books open it.

I dare you Betsafe to open the lines first for the RDA fight card...

I honestly think this is a hard matchup for Mousasi. Santos has LEGIT striking, strong/big, showed good TDD vs Elias (obviously Mousasi is a step up here but still). Santos is measured with his striking too and doesnt overcommit. However, his footwork isnt great so I can see Mousasi shutting him down with his jab but overall I think this is a close fight.

Agree. My biggest concern is Mousasi does what he did to Costos and Hall (until he got knocked out) and takes him down. Santos tdd probably better than both though. If he can keep this standing it could be pretty competitive especially with Mousasi's low output.

Okay I get 5d not having new lines up for Moose/Santos, but ffs they still have lines up for Brunson!

On another note, Tate/Nunes o1.5 at -230? I hit Nunes rd 1 small at+700 but this o1.5 looks like the bet to make. Nunes isn't gonna gas that quickly and since I have her rd 1 anyway my hedge already built in. Only concern would be Meisha pulling some crazy sub early on but I don't think -230 is too expensive at all.

Okay I get 5d not having new lines up for Moose/Santos, but ffs they still have lines up for Brunson!

On another note, Tate/Nunes o1.5 at -230? I hit Nunes rd 1 small at+700 but this o1.5 looks like the bet to make. Nunes isn't gonna gas that quickly and since I have her rd 1 anyway my hedge already built in. Only concern would be Meisha pulling some crazy sub early on but I don't think -230 is too expensive at all.
Yeah man Iove that O1.5 line, I have 4u on it, will probably make it 5.

She should, but I don't think she will. Its about pacing, too.. some fighters just don't know how to pace themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back