UFC 205 PBP/Discussion

Up 16u tonight. Cha ching babyyyy

Hope my boys @Joseph Budden, @Brick Top and @EzFlyer did good tonight too

And @PuertoRican, I had drafted MJ and KK so I definitely wouldve lost this weeks DF league. No harm no foul. Next week im coming for that #1 spot though.
Grats brother. Down a few hundred for me. I have had such a shit year betting PPVs lol. If Wonderbum didn't get crushed in that 4th round i'd be up with his decision victory

Screw the rematch talk. Have wonderboy fight Cerrone/brown winner and give Maia his God Damn shot.

And keep McGoat away from the 170 division

garbage night for me. basically i got crushed because i played wb ko/dec instead of ml. i usually never play props as my main plays but got greedy. oh well, lesson learned.

cowboy was the only play i actually liked tonight so i was half expecting a rough night. next week looks a lot better.

Same same, not the best night weidman and wb cost me my winnings back to evens for the event, done way better last week so am glad we got lots of fight nights and ufc events every week more or less till xmas. I was going to play miller+cowboy big but oh well next time !

Grats brother. Down a few hundred for me. I have had such a shit year betting PPVs lol. If Wonderbum didn't get crushed in that 4th round i'd be up with his decision victory
Still can't believe that whole debacle... Was Buffer drunk or what lol.

Did you end up going live?

Still can't believe that whole debacle... Was Buffer drunk or what lol.

I am still confused about this. how many hundreds of decisions has buffer read? Does he not know what a majority draw is?

I turned off the tv after seeing the initial decision and stewed for an hour thinking i lost 1k. then i checked this thread and was in awe.

I am still confused about this. how many hundreds of decisions has buffer read? Does he not know what a majority draw is?

I turned off the tv after seeing the initial decision and stewed for an hour thinking i lost 1k. then i checked this thread and was in awe.
Never had a bigger sigh of relief ever.

The heartbreaking feeling of severe loss and then just bursting into laughter moments later. God that was good. I fucking love MMA.

Never had a bigger sigh of relief ever.

The heartbreaking feeling of severe loss and then just bursting into laughter moments later. God that was good. I fucking love MMA.

Theres a reason cracks so addictive just like betting on mma.

Eddie way too hittable. Gift line

That's what I thought of the line, same as with Clippers -5.5 last night.
Pondered smashing either but parlayed them instead; along with Joanna as fodder, Romero for value, and a bad Wonderboy 5th leg.

Watching Wonderboy get rocked badly, then mauled to oblivion, then sunk by a nasty guillotine with all my money riding on it was killing me slowly until I just couldn't believe his neck's resilience and started cracking up, resigned to enjoy the hurtful but massively entertaining episode.
So yeah, I'm in the camp of those saved by the draw. Care not to argue or debate the result, was just relieved that fight was off the table in terms of my wagers.

Crazy night, red panties parlay strikes again.
Up $1,666.67 on a single $200 bet.

Last edited:
Not gonna bet against this guy ever again

c53f11fdd2989691aea9caa495783ad4.gif

3547fc24e9c5cd0150bc41d6204bff6e.gif

3547fc24e9c5cd0150bc41d6204bff6e.gif

Oh my god @Joseph Budden that prediction vid guy who always loses had 10u on Wonderboy to be the next champ and hedged it with 10u on Woodley KO. Both lost. Brutal

Doug Crosby scored rd 1 10-8 Woodley and rd 4 10-9 Woodley.

can you imagine if he did rd 4 10-8 like he should've? it would've been a freakin twood decision

these judges are high sometimes

can you imagine if he did rd 4 10-8 like he should've? it would've been a freakin twood decision

That would have sucked for me. Sucked hard.

So weird, I was watching the fight with 3 other guys. None of them knew I had money on WB. And we all thought it was 48-47 WB, with the slight chance of a draw. But anyway, it was close, even 48-47 Twood is not a robbery

IMO neither are 10-8. I know he hurt WB standing and landed a lot of gnp (rd 4). And he had a deep guillotine. But the last 75 seconds of the round was WB on top. And more importantly, he actually landed a few good shots from there too. To me that's the definition of a clear, easy round to score but NOT a 10-8.

Obviously there's subjectivity, which is why this is a fight where WB dec, Twood dec, OR a draw are all okay outcomes. Twood probably most controversial, but not completely off the wall.

IMO neither are 10-8. I know he hurt WB standing and landed a lot of gnp (rd 4). And he had a deep guillotine. But the last 75 seconds of the round was WB on top. And more importantly, he actually landed a few good shots from there too. To me that's the definition of a clear, easy round to score but NOT a 10-8.

Obviously there's subjectivity, which is why this is a fight where WB dec, Twood dec, OR a draw are all okay outcomes. Twood probably most controversial, but not completely off the wall.

yea i just disagree, and i had a huge bet at big odds on wonderboy.. that's a clear 10-8 for me in rd 4. he almost ko'd him on feet, and then SOOOOOO close on the sub for a LONG time, and wb did nothing on top in that last minute, it was by far the closest two points of the whole fight to a stoppage and worthy of 10-8

Was huge on Wonderboy but if round 4 isn't a 100% clear 10-8 Woodley round I don't know what is. The fight could have easily been stopped 3 separate times in that round

^^Yeah guys I'll admit I'm more stingy with 10-8's maybe than most. My feeling is that if a guy can turn it around and finish the round strong that matters. And WB did. Rewatch teh last minute EZ. He didn't "do nothing". He actually landed one really good, clean, flush punch square on Woodley's face. Plus some other less consequential gnp. Maybe I shouldn't look at it that way, but I do. If a guy has a good first 90 seconds but then gets wrecked I'm good with a 10-8. But if it's the other way around, I lean 10-9 since the guy finished the round strong.

Back