UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not confident enough in the Usman fight to stake it on him. Strickland's underrated and he's gonna bring it. Same with Burgos. Great prospect, but Rosa is scrappy and it's gonna be a tough fight for him.

Might just put a lot on Gillespie+Emmett+Jury for some easy money lol

I hope Strickland wins, Usman is one of the most boring fighters in the roster
I agree with Rosa, he will make it a competitive fight, but I think that he will probably lose a decision
Desmond Green isn't a bad fighter at all, so I wouldn't be very confident on Emmet

I agree with Rosa, he will make it a competitive fight, but I think that he will probably lose a decision
Desmond Green isn't a bad fighter at all, so I wouldn't be very confident on Emmet

Des is better than his record makes him look. But I can't see him winning. I'll be thinking about it though

Strickland is boring too imo. Decision machine. Usman's wrestling game is much more interesting to watch than Stricklands jab and point fighting. That being said Usman will eat him alive.

Strickland is boring too imo. Decision machine. Usman's wrestling game is much more interesting to watch than Stricklands jab and point fighting. That being said Usman will eat him alive.

I would love to see the odds , I think that Usman will be a big favourite and you won't find value on him.

-500 maybe?
Okay parlay material then

-500 maybe?
Okay parlay material then

-500 would be retarded , -300 would be more realistic

He was a -230 favourite against Warlley Alves and a -300 favourite against Yakolev (the line opened at -245)

I think Usman would be around -250.00 (1.40) to be fair -400 wouldn't shock me.
Can't see Strickland beating Usman to be honest.

Are people really counting out the chance of Bronx submitting Brooks?

Exactly. As much as a liability as he can be to back he's incredibly dangerous on the mat and definitely not outgunned on the feet vs Brooks. I'll be taking him and what I presume will be fairly decent odds, if he can avoid being bullied against the cage he has has every chance.

Overrated Bellator fighter vs Guy with No Heart.

I think the line will be opened at -200/+170 and Brooks will probably get bet up to whatever the public perceives him.

No way usman is -500.

Agree re olives no way im betting brooks who hasnt looked good at all in the ufc so far. Olives while hittable actually has decent striking now.

I think Usman would be around -250.00 (1.40) to be fair -400 wouldn't shock me.
Can't see Strickland beating Usman to be honest.

I think he'll open up in that range too. I like him to win via wrestling but I don't wanna count out Strickland propane. He's got a really solid variety of jabs and a good left hook. Not a lot of power behind it but he's really good at his fundamentals. He's not a complete turtle off his back.

Not vouching for Strickland to win here but he's a very skilled fighter too.

Did UFC force Bronx to go LW or it was his free choice? Any info?He could make FW easily but he has "Kelvin" syndrome which makes it hard I guess.

damn weidman +105 on 5d now? geeez

I'm gonna text a few people that are closer with Chris and see where his heads at and how many commercials, mets games, etc. hes been doing. I don't want to have too much money on this fight because I live in Baldwin and everyone will already be hyped I don't need to be too stressed haha.

I'm gonna text a few people that are closer with Chris and see where his heads at and how many commercials, mets games, etc. hes been doing. I don't want to have too much money on this fight because I live in Baldwin and everyone will already be hyped I don't need to be too stressed haha.
Let us know what you find out

His head is in the gaming world. He has been streaming a lot since last week. Small (roid) rage starts at 39:00.

Don't know if this is good or bad. MM still winning lol

Edit: to see the video https://www.tvitch.tv/videos/130056662 copy this link but type "twitch" not "tvitch". I had to change "w" to "v" because it doesn't let me media this video here and requires log in.

Last edited:
Told by someone close to Weidman and Vilante that they hand picked Mousasi after being offered a few fights. Could be a case of be careful what you wish for but as I have said I think it's a bad style for Moose.

Vilante was offered Lil Nog but they don't know if he'll be taking the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back