UFC 218 - Holloway vs Aldo II - Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fury's Fight Picks: UFC Bets
#UFC218 predictions (NOT bets) Holloway Ngannou Cejudo Gaethje Torres Oliveira Oliveira Teymur Herrig Al-Hassan Reyes Willis Cooper

He picked all favs. What a surprise!
Favs are hitting over 65% this calender year if im not mistaken. I'm not gonna say the guy is a genius but he's definitely winning money betting the chalk

Favs are hitting over 65% this calender year if im not mistaken. I'm not gonna say the guy is a genius but he's definitely winning money betting the chalk
Down 10u since May. Up 18u for the entire year.

But yeah guess hes still technically winning

Ahh okay. Wow that makes more sense, kinda? I had no clue Badgers (the animal) were gay. That's...bizarre. Just the males? Or females too? Meh, anyway they sure as hell aren't an animal you want to corner or fuck with.

Let's watch Magana cash and the we will celebrate our gay mascot together.

I think Budden has been listening to too much Alex Jones

Who's going to be the underdog that nobody talked about that wins tonight?
Last time we talked about it, it was Lentz who pulled the upset.

Yancy

You've been talking about her the whole week, so Magana doesn't count.
Kimball or Homasi. No one has mentioned them but honestly, between them and GOATgana the prices are really juice. Just need one to win for profit.

Nobody talked about Yancy, Waterson , Crowder or Homasi. So it's one of them.
Yancy by von flue choke?
Ha! prob not. I did bet him straight and threw a bit on his decision line, though @ +525. Don't get me wrong, I favor Cowboy, but i think the line is silly

I think that Reyes is too athletic and powerful for Kimball.
Homasi's cardio is a concern, but his last fight was on short notice.

Ha! prob not. I did bet him straight and threw a bit on his decision line, though @ +525. Don't get me wrong, I favor Cowboy, but i think the line is silly

I favor Cowboy too, but the he shouldn't be such a big fav. I'm betting Yancy's ML too.

I favor Cowboy too, but the he shouldn't be such a big fav. I'm betting Yancy's ML too.
if both Hawaiians win im going to be a very happy camper

Janes last night, too.

Of the choices above I'd say Homasi or Crowder. It's not like either guy is going up against an unbeatable technical masterpiece of a fighter.

Whaaaaaats up everyyybody I'm back on betting, a few bets on fighters I know cuz I haven't been following enough for the past 2 years or so:

Felder - should be a decent bet on him isn't it I don't think Oliveria likes getting hit at all. Reacts very poorly, if Felder lands something good gun-shy Charles will appear.

Overeem - The Reem is a different beast from all the other fighters Ngannou has faced so far. I like Ngannou he's exciting to watch but Reem at great dog odds, gotta take a stab.

Looking for someone to parlay with Holloway or Justin G. Who y'all suggest?

Whaaaaaats up everyyybody I'm back on betting, a few bets on fighters I know cuz I haven't been following enough for the past 2 years or so:

Felder - should be a decent bet on him isn't it I don't think Oliveria likes getting hit at all. Reacts very poorly, if Felder lands something good gun-shy Charles will appear.

Overeem - The Reem is a different beast from all the other fighters Ngannou has faced so far. I like Ngannou he's exciting to watch but Reem at great dog odds, gotta take a stab.

Looking for someone to parlay with Holloway or Justin G. Who y'all suggest?

Wouldn't touch Gaethje at those odds.

Just sit back and enjoy the Alvarez Gaethje fight. You dont need money on the fight to make that one enjoyable

Just sit back and enjoy the Alvarez Gaethje fight. You dont need money on the fight to make that one enjoyable

tell that to the guys that bet bellator womens mma.

Wouldn't touch Gaethje at those odds.

I can see where u coming from, I think if Gaethje makes it past the first round he'll take over, especially if its an epic throwdown in the first 5 minutes.

I actually thought Holloway was worth throwing into a parlay but he looked absolutely shit at the weigh ins. What you think breh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back