UFC 228 - Till V Woodley

Hardy knows whats up, LMAO at how much he craps on Woodley, Hardy clearly thinks Till is going to win.

I'm going big on Till for the ME. Tyron has not fought for a long time. He isnt getting any younger. Regardless of a tough weightcut Till will win this fight....

Others i like are:

White
Rivera
Sterling DEC
Suarez DEC
Alhassan KO
Andrade KO
Montano DEC (small fun bet)

I haven't seen Pudilova make very much improvements at all since her first fight. She trains out of a no-name gym in the Czech republic where she is the biggest name. Her defense hasn't really improved. In her last fight she tried some head movement when her opponent wasn't even in striking range but when she got bum rushed by Sarah Moras of all people, she got tagged and hurt. Against Kim, she got countered so badly in the first 2 rounds that she complained in between rounds about how she couldn't strike with Kim and proceeded to wall and stall her way to a non-deserved win (Kim clearly won the first 2 rounds IMO).

The biggest problem for Pudilova in this fight is her lack of power and physicality. Once Kim realized that she could just walk through Pudilova's soft punches, she really dominated the striking. Pudilova was outclinched and outgrappled by Lansberg early, was 50/50 clinching with Kim, and lost Rd1 on bottom to Mroas (and could've lost Rd3 too IMO). We saw how strong Aldan was outwrestling and overpowering Bernardo in her last fight, so I think that Pudilova trying to grapple would just tire her out.

This is a pretty even fight but with Aldana's power and her physicality, whatever she does might make more of an impact in the judge's eyes. So I liked Aldana as a slight underdog, and also liked her +155 decision line.

Bingo.

I think this one comes down to athleticism, raw power, and will. Aldana checks the boxes in all three of those over Pudilova. In Pudilova I see a slower, easy to hit fighter that puts herself in bad grappling situations and can't match Aldana's pop. Aldana isn't a world beater but I think this matchup is made for her.

Oracle bet Stamman, I wonder why.. he didnt look great against Bryan.

Brooks 1.30

Zabit as juiced as Valentina. 1.09

I am dissapointed. Idk if I want to play Brooks at these odds.

Organisation or not, whoever calls themselves Oracle are a bunch of cunts!
I recommend people to trust their own guts. If you are really 50:50 then listen to some "experts" thought those oral guys are not always correct. If you rely on someones else opinion too much then don#t bet at all. You are not good at this.. I am talking generally not about you Mcgregorian

I recommend people to trust their own guts. If you are really 50:50 then listen to some "experts" thought those oral guys are not always correct. If you rely on someones else opinion too much then don#t bet at all. You are not good at this.. I am talking generally not about you Mcgregorian
If You refer to me than Im favouring Sterling anyway.

I do listen to certain people on here from time to time. But theres always shocks in this sport so an open mind will always win more money. I bet huge on Holly Holm vs Rousey for example when she was 8.0 to win.

You can breakdown fights for pages and pages but it doesnt necessarily get you anywhere. Fighters get KO'd, fighters have days where they are just dogshit

Last edited:
I mixed this event with locks from ufc moscow and some very possible winners from ufc 229
50 to win 956
mix.jpg

Oracle is 2.5u on Stamann. Their straight picks have been streaky lately. Rua over Smith, Stipe over DC, Vick over Gaethje, Fili over Johnson honestly their record reads better on paper I'm surprised it's so good

Last edited:
Oracle is 2.5u on Stamann. Their straight picks have been streaky lately. Rua over Smith, Stipe over DC, Vick over Gaethje, Fili over Johnson honestly their record reads better on paper I'm surprised it's so good
But overall they are very good at predicting fights.

Is it particularly worthwhile to Captain Hindsight? I was big on Johnson and I consider anything over +100 to have been the value play on that fight.

Is it particularly worthwhile to Captain Hindsight? I was big on Johnson and I consider anything over +100 to have been the value play on that fight.

They are 3u on Conor. I'll leave it at that lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back