UFC 228 - Till V Woodley

Eh, I was waiting for it to release, but +140 really isn't that great. Took shots on TKO +1313 and Dec +550 instead. Although I agree sub is most likely, it isn't THAT much more likely.
That Byrd KO/TKO +1313 line was an amazing snipe.

Zabit/Davis and Brooks/Sanchez props out, event props out, lines on reduced.

My only plays thus far.

Byrd ML -170
Diego Sanchez ML +210 and Diego ITD +550

I am pumped I got Byrd at such insane odds. Stewart’s only chance is a ko and he isn’t even a precision striker and it will be even more difficult to ko Byrd who will relentlessly be Cage wrestling and going for double legs.

Diego also has many advantages in this fight (top control, cardio, takedowns, etc.). White lacks skills in so many areas and people worried about diego’s chin are forgetting that WHite actually may have the lesser chin here.

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 1.38.47 PM.png

I don't get it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 1.38.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 1.38.47 PM.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 11
Diego also has many advantages in this fight (top control, cardio, takedowns, etc.). White lacks skills in so many areas and people worried about diego’s chin are forgetting that WHite actually may have the lesser chin here.

I thought it was funny reading Sherdog's main page article last night recommending a bet on White at -240. I'm not betting the house on Diego but anyone taking a mediocre regional guy as a mid sized favorite is insane

I thought it was funny reading Sherdog's main page article last night recommending a bet on White at -240. I'm not betting the house on Diego but anyone taking a mediocre regional guy as a mid sized favorite is insane

Yea. People must have really just not watched tape on White and are blindly fading Diego. If you watch White's cage warrior fights, he is a perfect style for Diego to beat.

Could someone explain to me why it seems to be so difficult for the UFC to provide accurate measurements for fighters height? I mean there's no way that the listed height for Till is accurate, right?

Could someone explain to me why it seems to be so difficult for the UFC to provide accurate measurements for fighters height? I mean there's no way that the listed height for Till is accurate, right?
Nah they are way off, I've called out some obvious misses before. I think one of the was Chito Vera was 1 inch taller than Douglas Silva de Andrade according to UFC, while it was at least 4 inch in reality. Anthony Smith were supposed to be 4 inch taller than Santos and looked like about a 1 inch advantage for him

Nah they are way off, I've called out some obvious misses before. I think one of the was Chito Vera was 1 inch taller than Douglas Silva de Andrade according to UFC, while it was at least 4 inch in reality. Anthony Smith were supposed to be 4 inch taller than Santos and looked like about a 1 inch advantage for him

I wonder if they build those stats with the fighters shoes on lol

I can.

Piece of shit sclueless morons doing their job. Look how they measure Conor's wingspan

lhXMa2u.png

Played Dodson straight and Alhassan straight

Agree 100%, where did you manage to get $3k down at +120 though?!

Scrap the Rivera and Price bets too, don't bet a fav who can only win by close decision and another who is hittable af and has no structure to his game. You on Byrd yet? If not, jump on that while his price is still -1xx, who knows how many more opportunities we get to fade Stewart.
Till was hovering around the +120 mark at Pinnacle just after he opened. I didn't hesitate and just kept betting the limit while he was around +125 to +115, ended up with an average of +120 for my 3k, wasn't that hard I knew those odds were a gift, was planning on betting Till was soon as this fight was announced.

Managed to pretty much get close to the best odds available on all my bets this week, on Till, Price, Aljo, Rivera. Happy with the prices I got but yeah I am nervous for all my plays TBH, I always am but I really hope I wasn't being over zealous with a couple of my plays.

I think all my guys will win and with valid reasons but I'm really hoping I don't get screwed on some splits again like last week. Still profited last week but the Hill and Fili split losses killed most of my profit, worst way to lose a fight.

Pray Rivera and Aljo don't go to split city or I'm gonna feel like a mark. Because I do think highly of Dodson and Stamann too, max bet both of them in their last fights. Especially Stamann has been a real MVP for me.

And no I'm not on Byrd yet, he's still too expensive for my liking. I do think Byrd will win but IDK I'm still not 100 on how good he is, he's also an older fighter that is kinda late to the party. And I do think Stewart has improved as of late, he's certainly better than when he made his UFC debut but I do think Byrd is a bad match up for him because of the grappling.

Last edited:
This isn't exactly bad news for Camacho bettors, a lot of the time when everyone is on one side it doesn't work out for the consensus bettors.

You sherbros should know this with your circle jerks, which I'll shamefully admit of been a part of occasionally

All that being said I still favor Neil to win

Still profited last week but the Hill and Fili split losses killed most of my profit, worst way to lose a fight.
100% dude. Hill was a bad one. I hit plus odds on Casey live after the first and thought Hill clearly won the fight.

100% dude. Hill was a bad one. I hit plus odds on Casey live after the first and thought Hill clearly won the fight.
Yeah it really sucks but on the bright side I've been on the fortunate side of a lot of splits this year

But still I'd rather see my fighter get slept in the 1st round than lose a split. It's just heartbreaking when you hear that split being announced and it doesn't go your way. A lot of the time its just judges flipping coins. God damn Sal D'amato and Derrick Cleary always trying to screw me

Till was hovering around the +120 mark at Pinnacle just after he opened. I didn't hesitate and just kept betting the limit while he was around +125 to +115, ended up with an average of +120 for my 3k, wasn't that hard I knew those odds were a gift, was planning on betting Till was soon as this fight was announced.

Managed to pretty much get close to the best odds available on all my bets this week, on Till, Price, Aljo, Rivera. Happy with the prices I got but yeah I am nervous for all my plays TBH, I always am but I really hope I wasn't being over zealous with a couple of my plays.

I think all my guys will win and with valid reasons but I'm really hoping I don't get screwed on some splits again like last week. Still profited last week but the Hill and Fili split losses killed most of my profit, worst way to lose a fight.

Pray Rivera and Aljo don't go to split city or I'm gonna feel like a mark. Because I do think highly of Dodson and Stamann too, max bet both of them in their last fights. Especially Stamann has been a real MVP for me.

And no I'm not on Byrd yet, he's still too expensive for my liking. I do think Byrd will win but IDK I'm still not 100 on how good he is, he's also an older fighter that is kinda late to the party. And I do think Stewart has improved as of late, he's certainly better than when he made his UFC debut but I do think Byrd is a bad match up for him because of the grappling.

Nicely done and I get the reasons to bet Rivera and Price, just feel like Price's lack of defense is going to get him sparked early and Rivera is a nice matchup for Dodson. Do me a favor and "hedge" your Rivera bet with Dodson NSC (still reasonable at -1xx as Rivera isn't finishing shit). Not sure if you saw Dodson's afro, but he just looks like a guy that is going to come out gunning for the KO.

upload_2018-9-7_16-18-21.jpeg

Nicely done and I get the reasons to bet Rivera and Price, just feel like Price's lack of defense is going to get him sparked early and Rivera is a nice matchup for Dodson. Do me a favor and "hedge" your Rivera bet with Dodson NSC (still reasonable at -1xx as Rivera isn't finishing shit). Not sure if you saw Dodson's afro, but he just looks like a guy that is going to come out gunning for the KO.

View attachment 432935

I'm on Dodson and Dodson NSC too. If he comes out clowning around and smiling and throwing zero volume again I'm gonna lose my mind though. Wait...no I won't. Because we are heading out of town and I can't watch this card live. So I guess at least I'll spare myself that stress if Dodson acts like a flake again.

Back