UFC 228 - Till V Woodley

I certainly think Pudilova has higher career potential and I think she's already a solid fighter. But both her and Aldana are involved in a lot of close fights. I just see a very competitive striking match and I think the judges are gonna be splitting hairs. I can't even pick a winner in this fight, all I can pick is a split decision. One day I'm leaning one way then the next I'm leaning the other. Prior to tape I was Aldana, after tape I was Pudilova but now I just don't know. F it, I guess I'll pick Pudilova, I like how game she, she's nasty in there.
Pud has a very good jab and straight right but that is pretty much all she has when it comes to striking. If Aldana's team can prepare her for those 2 punches, she has a great chance of winning. Aldana has more weapons, nore variety in her attacks. Shes faster, moves better when shes on the outside and probably has more power. Ppl say Pud throws more strikes but I dont see it. Aldana is pretty busy also. I doubt Pud can grind Aldana against the fence to win that way. Aldana is probavly physically stronger of the 2.

Aldana is going boxing clinic on Pudilova. 15 minutes Pudilova eating jabs. Pudilova dont have tdd and this fight will be stand. Irene is going to win this easy. $$$$
I posted an Instagram earlier in the thread where Pudilova was training with a female member of the Czech Olympic wrestling team. I would not be surprised to see her try and possibly succeed in taking Irene down. No way to know if she will actually go for it or hold Irene down if she does, but in any case I would not just assume that it will stay on the feet or that Irene will strike so much better if it does.

I posted an Instagram earlier in the thread where Pudilova was training with a female member of the Czech Olympic wrestling team. I would not be surprised to see her try and possibly succeed in taking Irene down. No way to know if she will actually go for it or hold Irene down if she does, but in any case I would not just assume that it will stay on the feet or that Irene will strike so much better if it does.

Tbf she was getting worked in that video

tyron-woodley-darren-till-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

jessica-andrade-karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

zabit-magomedsharipov-brandon-davis-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

jimmie-rivera-john-dodson-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

abdul-razak-alhassan-niko-price-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

carla-esparza-tatiana-suarez-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

aljamain-sterling-cody-stamann-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

geoff-neal-frank-camacho-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

charles-byrd-darren-stewart-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

diego-sanchez-craig-white-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

jim-miller-alex-white-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

irene-aldana-lucie-pudilova-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

roberto-sanchez-jarred-brooks-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

LOL @ Craig White.
Got significant pants height advantages for Price, Stewart, Suarez and C. White. Slight advantage for Aljo.

Parlay of the Year

Some people are just born with a talent, the talent of intuition, the ability to be able to see things before they happen. The eye of the tiger...there aint no more time for games.

Everyone likes to take risks when it comes to sports betting but after 17 years of betting I have learned many lessons. You have to have the mindset of " Investing " and not gambling. Sports betting is very difficult and you give yourself no chance to win when you you will bet too many games per day and just bet on hunches or feelings.

You have to do your research, pick your spots carefully and treat it as a investment.

Parlay of the Year

Jessica Andrade ml - 474
Has advantages all over, She is too physically strong for KK and will win the standup and go for takedowns.

Tatiana Suarez ml - 493

Tatiana is a champion in the waiting. She has the best wrestling in all of womens mma and is a star on the rise. She is a physical specimen and now gets a chance to prove herself against a former champion. Carla is a game competitor but her best path to victory is wrestling. She wont have that advantage in this matchup. Tatiana proves a point.

Zabit ml -1399
Talent, size , Zabit has it all. This is what you call a showcase fight for another star in the making. You see the theme of the night yet?

Darren Till to win by Decision +285
Be brave to be rewarded. Nobody is thinking this fight goes the distance and thats exactly why it will. Woodley has got caught up with fame, movies recently and hasnt fought in a long time. His previous wins were lackluster wins vs Thompson twice. Arguably lost and Maia who has no striking. Woodley is durable. This fight will look alot like Till following Woodley around the cage pressuring him and talling up enough hits to win points in the eyes of the judges. Darren Till by decision

Parlay of the Year

Some people are just born with a talent, the talent of intuition, the ability to be able to see things before they happen. The eye of the tiger...there aint no more time for games.

Everyone likes to take risks when it comes to sports betting but after 17 years of betting I have learned many lessons. You have to have the mindset of " Investing " and not gambling. Sports betting is very difficult and you give yourself no chance to win when you you will bet too many games per day and just bet on hunches or feelings.

You have to do your research, pick your spots carefully and treat it as a investment.

Parlay of the Year

Jessica Andrade ml - 474
Has advantages all over, She is too physically strong for KK and will win the standup and go for takedowns.

Tatiana Suarez ml - 493

Tatiana is a champion in the waiting. She has the best wrestling in all of womens mma and is a star on the rise. She is a physical specimen and now gets a chance to prove herself against a former champion. Carla is a game competitor but her best path to victory is wrestling. She wont have that advantage in this matchup. Tatiana proves a point.

Zabit ml -1399
Talent, size , Zabit has it all. This is what you call a showcase fight for another star in the making. You see the theme of the night yet?

Darren Till to win by Decision +285
Be brave to be rewarded. Nobody is thinking this fight goes the distance and thats exactly why it will. Woodley has got caught up with fame, movies recently and hasnt fought in a long time. His previous wins were lackluster wins vs Thompson twice. Arguably lost and Maia who has no striking. Woodley is durable. This fight will look alot like Till following Woodley around the cage pressuring him and talling up enough hits to win points in the eyes of the judges. Darren Till by decision
Shitty Barry imitator. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No idea what your talking about. I am not him. My picks will win.
You know. Many years, when I was innocent and soft, before the days of Donald Trump, I was a Barry Bigot like you. We called ourselves the Basic Band of Barry Biggots, and were whiners instead of winners. But one day, after I'd chained together three whole massive favorites into a parlay, the man, the myth, the legend, the sensation himself came unto me. He told me the secrets to his stone cold locks, and taking the gambling out of gambling. I've been in on the Barry Bonanza ever since.

There's no need to hate on Barry Good. I know we all wish we could be half the patriot, the player and the lover that Barry is, but we're not Barry Blessed. We just need to appreciate that a person of rare insight, rarer skills and one of the best MMA capping minds around (After WiktorusPro's stone-cold winners, locks and picks) takes time off from a busy lifestyle of Banging Barry's Bitches to hang out with us.

When Big Bad Barry gives you Barry's Best Bets, don't be a Barry Bashing Bitch.

Barry's Ballsy Betting Bonanza doesn't play no favorites. Buy Barry's Biggest Bangers and let some Good into your life.

Im gonna parlay KK and Carla.

Nobody has ever tried to take tatiana down so she might suck at defending. The fact that carla is so much shorter favors her and not tatiana cuz her hips are so low and she dont even need to level chanche. Her bjj should also be better.

Karolina can outstrike jessica from the outside and she has probably the best tdd in that division. That spetsnaz level clintch can counter jessicas insaid game and even if it goes to the ground, jessica rarely trys to sub.

Last edited:
I’m so happy Valentina is off the card, that would be such a horrible fight to watch at 5 am. I’m considering playing a little on Woodley. I just think he is so much smarter than he gets credit for.

Im gonna parlay KK and Carla.

Nobody has ever tried to take tatiana down so she might suck at defending. The fact that carla is so much shorter favors her and not tatiana cuz her hips are so low and she dont even need to level chanche. Her bjj should also be better.

Karolina can outstrike jessica from the outside and she has probably the best tdd in that division. That spetsnaz level clintch can counter jessicas insaid game and even if it goes to the ground, jessica rarely trys to sub.
Don't parlay them, IMO. They're both long enough odds (and value side in their matchups, though I'm not playing either) that a unit apiece is probably a better play.

I like Pudilova in this fight, as I think she'll show more skills in the cage. That being said, this fight is in Texas, where Mexicans are known to be favored when a fight goes to a decision.

As for Diego, he is popular in Texas. He used to do promotional stuff there a few years back, and his style suits the Texas crowd. If his fight is close at all, I think he'll get the nod.
I went back and watched tape on both Pudilova and Aldana, and I'm switching my pick to Aldana.

Lol not sure wtf is going on with all the monologues lately, seems like some rap poetry high school shit.

I got $100 on Till, got him at even (seeing a round 2 KO). Got $100 on Camacho around +160, like his style and some posters opinions I value are on him. I like karolina, think the fight will be closer than people think, not sure if she wins. I’ll prolly put money on Rivera because he’s the better fighter at this stage of his career (although the Moraes KO has me slightly concerned).

Btw, betting on Nike stock is a brutal idea now, they have gotten political and it has not hit near the value where it will be profitable. The same retard will prolly quote some rap song laying some lyrics on some old school jay-z track stating Elon Musk smoking weed is the best investment ever. #gtfo

I’m so happy Valentina is off the card, that would be such a horrible fight to watch at 5 am. I’m considering playing a little on Woodley. I just think he is so much smarter than he gets credit for.

Not a fan of human sacrifices? That is not the warrior spirit.

Woow Brooks back to -250, this time for real and not a mistake on BFO.

After what White did to Sanchez i'm now backing Sanchez KO at 11s.....

Last edited:
Significant pants height advantage for Craig White and Charles Byrd. Possible SPHA for Suarez too.

Surprisingly, Darren Till does not have a SPHA against Woodley (at least in the photo).

Back