UFC 232 Jones vs Gustafsson II

I have added Jon Jones on my lineups in DK just in case. We shall see.

From what I remember Yan is really good and will win pretty easily, but doesn't chase the finish? He's the most expensive guy on DK, so to justify his price he would need to finish early or land a TON of strikes and finish late. Even if he lands a lot of strikes and wins a decision he won't justify his price. Do you think he finishes, or just breezes to a lopsided decision?

Good stuff man, thanks.
I do but I thought the same about Soo Son as well. Never know whos packing a GOAT chin these days. Dont know if hes worth the DK price

Last edited:
Can't get it out of my head that Siyar was really battered around and not far from being finished a good while ago against John Howard.... Dude was gassed the fuck out and barely survived the third.
Start watching at 1:10

Colby C. is picking Jones. He picked Jacare to beat Weidman. So he has good record - 100% right :D

Arlovski 1999
Penn 2001
Condit 2002

That's just guys from this event!

I always forget how to spell his name... "The Boa Constrictor" guy has likely been around about that long, with me being too lazy to check Sherdog to clear my THC addled brain. Olynik. (sp?)

I always forget how to spell his name... "The Boa Constrictor" guy has likely been around about that long, with me being too lazy to check Sherdog to clear my THC addled brain. Olynik. (sp?)
I found him on fb via a friend of a friend and its spelt Alexey Oleynik there lol.

I found him on fb via a friend of a friend and its spelt Alexey Oleynik there lol.

Guy is one of my favorite fighters! Love the unique submission game, and his longevity and ability to rebuild have also been impressive. Guy is always the dog and he's won me money plenty of times.

Guy is one of my favorite fighters! Love the unique submission game, and his longevity and ability to rebuild have also been impressive. Guy is always the dog and he's won me money plenty of times.
Really hoping he gets a big fight next, his chin was crazy last fight and his sub game is entertaining as hell especially at HW.

Really hoping he gets a big fight next, his chin was crazy last fight and his sub game is entertaining as hell especially at HW.

The little thumbs up he gave after somehow eating a Mark Hunt overhand right that thunked off his big head me literally laugh. Surreal.

The little thumbs up he gave after somehow eating a Mark Hunt overhand right that thunked off his big head me literally laugh. Surreal.
I bet against him that fight thinking nobody could just eat shots like that and as soon as that happened I knew I was screwed lol

Really regretting switching sides on that late cyborg line movement.

In retrospect I should’ve been playing nunes and her itd line. Great value at over +200

Watching cyborg in that jorianna Baars fight may have skewed my analysis a bit. Yea cyborg took some massive shots, but she had time to recover when she was knocked down instead of continuing to swing wildly like a caveman

I’ve never been a big believer in cyborg and last night was a perfect opportunity to fade her.

She takes too many punches. She relied too much on her chin last night and it cost her. Going into berserker mode when she was hurt cost her.

So nunes next fight will likely be agaisnt shev, and I will probably bet shev again, lol

She is never going to fight Shev again. Shev is gonna be the 125 queen.

These last two cards I’ve been hitting openers based on perceived value

I was on siyar and Andrade

After tape I switched sides on both fights and odds did not move favorably for yan.

Ate into my potential winnings quite a bit.

Sometimes these openers just don’t work out in my favor and it’s better to just be patient and do my homework before placing bets

She is never going to fight Shev again. Shev is gonna be the 125 queen.
I seriously doubt that. I think shev wants nunes pretty bad and will have no problem moving up to fight her.

Who else is nunes going to fight? Holly holm?

Sure, she ist the only girl with a chance against Nunes (except Cyborg rematch)

Holly Holm is probably a tough matchup stylewise at either 135 or 145. Funny we have seen Holly in a trillion title fights at different weights but we haven't seen that one.

Who else is nunes going to fight? Holly holm?
Maybe, but I don't like this... They gave her so many almost free opportunities, just because people know her name. I am actually angry at this. Let her fight Ketlen (when Ketlen heals) and the winner faces Nunes. It's somewhat legit contender. The division is so shallow, everybody on a two fight winning streak can challenge for the title.

Back