UFC 235 PBP/Discussion

Time for Smith to get those acting lessons out and he might become champion.

Why would you even risk throwing a knee there when Smith is offering zero resistance?

IS HERB DEAN smoking crack or what? How can you take 2 points and THEN ask for the fucking replay?????? Are you unsure or what? Hello?????

IS HERB DEAN smoking crack or what? How can you take 2 points and THEN ask for the fucking replay?????? Are you unsure or what? Hello?????

Herbs fucked. He used to be such a good ref. Him and tan dan have been making so many mistakes in the past year. Big John was the only legit ref left lol

LTufdKY.png

im 100% convinced bones bet on himself to win by decision now

When you're down 4.5 rounds in a title fight and not going for broke in the last 2.5 minutes you maybe ought to drop the Lionheart moniker. That was a pathetic performance by Smith, this was the most important fight of his life and he showed absolutely nothing.

If you were gonna do this in the 5th you should have just laid down after that illegal knee to the head.

I feel like Jones could have finished him pretty easily, but he just wanted to try new techniques and treated it like a sparring session.

People will talk about Jon Jones landing an illegal knee in Round 4, and how Jones is a boring fighter.

Anthony Smith turned this fight into a shit show, while Jones actually showed up to fight.

I'm just disappointed we didn't get to a see the 1080 spinning calf kick

Shout out to Herb Dean for letting me win a bunch of money tonight

Back