UFC 235 PBP/Discussion

Huge night, would've been gigantic if Cody didn't decide to brawl with Pedro.

I knew Anthony Smith was a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. The guy could've won the fight with a DQ but chose to carry on. Respect.

-7u, so much weird shit tonight, congrats to those that did well.

Stark difference between the post fight interviews of Usman and Jones. 0% of Jones’s post fight interview came across as genuine. The praise of Anthony smith was completely robotic. Dude is a sociopath

Jon is so bland. I think smith was doing well early on with those leg kicks but he definitely lacks the athletism to keep up with the best. Lhw division is sad af.

I knew Anthony Smith was a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. The guy could've won the fight with a DQ but chose to carry on. Respect.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'd assume it'd go a technical decision which Jones would of won.

Jon is so bland. I think smith was doing well early on with those leg kicks but he definitely lacks the athletism to keep up with the best. Lhw division is sad af.

The crazy thing here is what happens to lhw if Jones actually moves up to hw? I would think that with zero PPV draws and a total clownfest going on at 205 you'd make a 215 or 220 division just to get some heavyweight guys to cut down.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'd assume it'd go a technical decision which Jones would of won.
i think you're right. It was the fourth rd, after 3 rds of action they go to the judges cards unless it's a blatantly ilegal strike.

Also how has he still not married his fiancée? It’s been like 3 years at least. His behavior is extremely suspect

The crazy thing here is what happens to lhw if Jones actually moves up to hw? I would think that with zero PPV draws and a total clownfest going on at 205 you'd make a 215 or 220 division just to get some heavyweight guys to cut down.
Johnny walker could destroy some cans and dana could hype him up as a dominant champ

I had way too much on Jones ITD and FDNGTD. Cost me dearly.

Made $50 profit in parlays today, my 2nd time doing betting in general. Kind of disappointed since I nailed Diego and Cifers.. So I thought I got the hard parts out of the way. Howeever I had too many Cirkunov's instead of Walker. Also my biasness towards Woodley was too much so I only went 1 Usman lol.

Oh well a small profit is better than losing outright. Thanks everyone for the help and looking forward to the next card!

I’m going to start a small betting strategy of putting money strictly on fighters managed by Ali. Dude manages a rolodex of straight killers.

And so Woodley's reign has come to an end. I for one am pleased by this. Jones can go fork himself, I will be praying for Thiago Santos to somehow Murder/Death/Kill him.

Back