UFC 238 Cejudo vs Moraes

Go for it. As an underdog I see value in the new guy.
He'd be fine as a wide stab if he was +400, but your argument is prettymuch his nationality & 'He trains at Tiger Muay Thai'. If he'd been fighting guys above WLF-level, maybe some WSOF or ACB fights where he'd beaten somebody semi-good, and he wasn't older than Wineland he'd justify +300. +110 here is flat-out dumb.

He'd be fine as a wide stab if he was +400, but your argument is prettymuch his nationality & 'He trains at Tiger Muay Thai'. If he'd been fighting guys above WLF-level, maybe some WSOF or ACB fights where he'd beaten somebody semi-good, and he wasn't older than Wineland he'd justify +300. +110 here is flat-out dumb.
It has nothing to do with nationality you POS. You keep bringing that up like it matters. I was watching his fights in MMA and MT and came to the conclusion that the guy can fight. The point of my post was asking why the fight wasnt listed on the UFC website or in the OP. Your sensitive ass had to make it into a racial issue.

Training partners and facility matters. He's also at +118 and the line keeps moving.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with nationality you POS. You keep bringing that up like it matters. I was watching his fights in MMA and MT and came to the conclusion that the guy can fight. The point of my post was asking why the fight wasnt listed on the UFC website or in the OP. Your sensitive ass had to make it into a racial issue.

Training partners and facility matters. He's also at +118 and the line keeps moving.
Outwards, since everybody with half an ounce of logic can tell that he's not Johnny Eduardo. Volkanovski rarely trains with TMT, Yan is a top-echelon freak and there are plenty of mediocre fighters out of TMT that you will never hear of.

Like Popov after Sunday.

Outwards, since everybody with half an ounce of logic can tell that he's not Johnny Eduardo. Volkanovski rarely trains with TMT, Yan is a top-echelon freak and there are plenty of mediocre fighters out of TMT that you will never hear of.

Like Popov after Sunday.
Stop your crying already. Jesus dude, you're way to emotional.

So one guy won rounds by taking him down. Its pretty obvious he's the better striker though. The person who quoted me said he's dropping rounds to chinese guys. Who else?

Both Volkanovski and Garbrandt were there last year. Looks like Volk joined the team the same year Popov did in 2014. But since his last fight he's moved onto City Kickboxing in his own country.

Other than his MMA fights he's has some championships in MT but there doesnt seem to be any stats on it. However, there are at least a few of his MT fights online for what thats worth.

CKB is in New Zealand man, and Volk has been there for quite a while. Izzy literally cheers him on every fight

KK at pick em odds against Grasso, I think this line movement is unreasonable. I understand fading KK after her last two fights @-170, but I think at this price you can’t pass on her(I think it’s a decent 1u bet). A lot of interesting props that I will be looking to play in this one.

What are the thoughts on Ferguson/Cerrone ITD -135 (57% implied probabiilty) vs Ferguson -145 (59%) vs Ferguson ITD +185 (35%)?

I feel as though if Ferguson wins, he is likely to finish due to pressure combined with Cerrone's history dealing with pressure, that Ferguson ITD may be better than Ferguson ML? And don't know if I think Cowboy has enough of a finishing probability to play the fight ITD over Ferguson ITD, however Ferguson get's wobbled often but historically recovers, but he has gotten older and accumulating more damage and Cowboy has looked good lately...

I'm having a hard time getting excited for this card besides Cerrone/Ferguson. These PPV events have some of the worst depth now.

I'm on Moraes, Lamas, Munhoz, Karolina, Hill, Stewart, Wineland, and Chook.

I'm having a hard time getting excited for this card besides Cerrone/Ferguson. These PPV events have some of the worst depth now.

I'm on Moraes, Lamas, Munhoz, Karolina, Hill, Stewart, Wineland, and Chook.

Huh? Whole main card is fantastic.

Prelims have some really good fights too. I mean Aljo vs Munhoz on the prelims and that's not "depth"?

Huh? Whole main card is fantastic.

Prelims have some really good fights too. I mean Aljo vs Munhoz on the prelims and that's not "depth"?

We must just have different tastes. I'm not a WMMA hater, but this card does have 5 WMMA fights. I don't know how Shev/Eye could even begin to be considered fantastic.

I think Nina dies somewhere between round 2 and 3 unless she gives up her back in the first like she did vs Markos.

Esparza is tougher than her imo. She will break when she realises that Suarez won’t stop. Live odds for ITD after round 1 could be better than pre-fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Nina dies somewhere between round 2 and 3 unless she gives up her back in the first like she did vs Markos.

Esparza is tougher than her imo. She will break when she realises that Suarez won’t stop. Live odds for ITD after round 1 could be better than pre-fight.

Not so sure, rumor has it Nunes doesn't allow safe words..

I think Nina will be the best striker Suarez has faced so it should be a good test for her but I just can't see Nina having a way of stopping the take down, even if she has worked her defence a lot, which I'm sure she has, it will only take one and once it goes to the ground it's most likely starting there until the end of the round.

We must just have different tastes. I'm not a WMMA hater, but this card does have 5 WMMA fights. I don't know how Shev/Eye could even begin to be considered fantastic.

I agree it's a lopsided fight but Chefchenko is extremely talented. I personally still enjoy watching her compete. I do agree the other wmma fights are a bit meh, but at least they're well known and not complete scrubs.

Speaking about the male fights I love almost every one of them

Watched the first round of Hernandez-Cowboy in slow motion.

Pressuring him still works lol. Hernandez just didn’t have the reach, cardio or striking of Tony. He landed almost all his body shots and front kicks which Tony loves to throw. Cerrone definitely got a little better with this weakness but he is still pretty much the same fighter.

Al barely pushed him and tried to fight technically at range against the longer fighter giving Cerrone all the time to figure him out.

If you look at Cerrone‘s last wins:

- Perry (Florida man)
- Hernandez (3rd UFC fight)
- Iaquinta (top 10 and nowhere near Tony‘s level)

You should definitely be at least a little suspicious of the whole "Cowboy is coming for that belt" story.

If you look at Cerrone‘s last wins:

- Perry (Florida man)
- Hernandez (3rd UFC fight)
- Iaquinta (top 10 and nowhere near Tony‘s level)

You should definitely be at least a little suspicious of the whole "Cowboy is coming for that belt" story.

The narrative that people / the media creates and the public follow. Same thing happens in the nfl.

Back