UFC 241 PBP/Discussion

Behaving himself doesn't want 3 piece and soda.

I think Nate and Ferguson are the two guys who would say "Jorge, you forgot the chips bro, let's do this right."

Over hits

Pettis losses

Pettis didn't fight a good fight at all honestly. Bad performance. Good grappling, dirty boxing and obviously cardio on nate's part

I have this weird feeling...Stipe KO rd 2. No idea why.

I hate to say it... but Diaz was EASY MONEY! I'm up big tonight, I'm just going to relax now and enjoy the main event.
Yep.

The fight went the way I thought it would, aside from Nate gassing in R2. Good thing he was able to recover.

The dogs parlay still lives let's go!

Respectful Nate with the polite callout.

Okay.

It is pretty amazing Masvidal and either of the Diaz brothers haven’t fought yet considering how long each has been in the game

It is pretty amazing Masvidal and either of the Diaz brothers haven’t fought yet considering how long each has been in the game

Yeah but keep in mind the Diaz bros have only taken $$ fights for quite awhile now. Only recently has Jorge caught some steam to where they think that fight gets Nate paid.

Mind says DC but gut says Stipe.

I hope I'm wrong then!
tenor.gif

I have a million bets, many at really good odds:

Cormier ML, Miocic round 1, Over 1½, starts round 3, Over 2½, Cormier round 4, Miocic round 4, Cormier round 5, Miocic round 5, fight ends in round 4, fight ends in round 5. Fight ends in KO/TKO. Cormier by 5 round decision, Miocic by 5 round decision.

One more long shot: Daniel Cormier/Stipe Miocic Draw (+7500) $20.00 for $1,500.00

Hope this fight at least hits the 3rd round but not even confident in that. Stipe getting clowned.

Back