UFC 242 PBP/Discussion

OK. Felder is officially out of it. No matter what he does now, he loses. That bloodied face will give judges all the freedom to give decision to Barboza. It is finish for Felder or loss.
Have to eat my words. It is official, I am an ass clown in this particular post. Gotta go back to the drawing board!

30-27 Barboza is just as bad. Anyone who could give him rd 3 is absolutely blind. Felder was lighting him up and Edson was clearly tired and even got wobbled.

Agreed, as I have already said. There's no way Barb took 3. I mean i guess he did mess up felders hands with his face a little.

Truth. having barb win round 3 is the worst of all by far

Pretty clear 2-1 Barboza. Both 30-27 are dogshit.

Have to eat my words. It is official, I am an ass clown in this particular post. Gotta go back to the drawing board!

Qoting yourself and owning it is half the battle. There isn't a person here who hasn't said something equally as wrong on this forum. I have done it more times than I can count.

Need Dustin to win to go home a winner, so I'm probably going home a loser.

I legit think Khabib might melt with this heat

Steep odds on Dustin rds 4 and 5. If (big IF) you think he survives the early grappling and has something left to throw heat, the temp and Khabib slowing might give him opportunities if there's too much sweat for TD's, etc.

I'm sorry DP bettors, but its Khabib time.

Yes, I'm chasing:

Dustin Poirier (+354) vs Khabib Nurmagomedov $250.00 for $885.00
Dustin Poirier (+330) vs Khabib Nurmagomedov $250.00 for $825.00

There sooooo much pressure on Khabib. I'm giving DP a shot.

May the best man on the night win. Dis gunna b gud.

I have believed all along that Khabib wins this fight and I still do but he was too chalky to bet on.

God I hope DP knocks him the fuck out

Back