UFC 244 Masvidal vs Diaz

I don't hate Derick "Hotballs" Lewis here as a small dog. Blagoy is giving up alot of size and reach. Seems like Lewis is trying to trim down to a leaner weight for this one if I remember right.

I’m liking Thompson. His straight punches and kicks should be trouble for Luque, who stands pretty square from what I remember.

Besides that, I expect Walker to win by tornado kick then blow out his knee doing a backflip.

Last edited:
I don't hate Derick "Hotballs" Lewis here as a small dog. Blagoy is giving up alot of size and reach. Seems like Lewis is trying to trim down to a leaner weight for this one if I remember right.
Lewis looked like a complete mess vs jds.
He’s only getting older and his health problems are only going to get worse.

Lewis looked like a complete mess vs jds.
He’s only getting older and his health problems are only going to get worse.
Ah bet those flaming marbles of his have cooked his sperm and destroyed his testosterone levels lmao.
Jokes aside I don't know much about his background, what health problems does he have?
I just remember catching a recent clip something about him coming into this next bout about 10 or 20 pounds lighter.
Just figured if he polished his conditioning he might be able to use those bombs of his more effectively.

Ah bet those flaming marbles of his have cooked his sperm and destroyed his testosterone levels lmao.
Jokes aside I don't know much about his background, what health problems does he have?
I just remember catching a recent clip something about him coming into this next bout about 10 or 20 pounds lighter.
Just figured if he polished his conditioning he might be able to use those bombs of his more effectively.
He’s got a bad back, which sucks and is basically incurable/untreatable

hes also made zero improvements to his game

still has bad cardio and probably won’t wrestle because of it. He has vicious gnp but never really gets to use it

Last edited:
Isn't ivanov like super hittable and plodding in his movement? I don't care who it is no one can eat too many Lewis bombs to the dome. I liked jds vs Lewis because he actually has some movement so I trusted he could dodge shit.

Isn't ivanov like super hittable and plodding in his movement? I don't care who it is no one can eat too many Lewis bombs to the dome. I liked jds vs Lewis because he actually has some movement so I trusted he could dodge shit.

yea he does have a habit of getting punched in the face

Burgos at better than -200 is good
Lee at +150 I don't mind
Arlovski may look to wrestle here. From memory Jair didn't have great TDD?
Wonderboy looks like an easy bet on paper but if Pettis, a guy who can make 145 is sparking you out I'd be very hesitant.

Kevin Lee is going to get his asshole absolutely handed to him on a plate. How anyone would bet Kevin Lee in this fight is completely beyond me (no offense)-- he's looked TERRIBLE in his last few fights and Gregor is a force of nature. Maxing Gregor and using him as a parlay piece everywhere I can from here to til the cows come home.

Kevin Lee is going to get his asshole absolutely handed to him on a plate. How anyone would bet Kevin Lee in this fight is completely beyond me (no offense)-- he's looked TERRIBLE in his last few fights and Gregor is a force of nature. Maxing Gregor and using him as a parlay piece everywhere I can from here to til the cows come home.

Even as #1 Kevin Lee fan and lowkey Gillespie hater I unfortunately am obliged to agree

I want to believe the move to Tristar will help him...but he is flatout just not on Gillespie’s level as a wrestler, and he doesn’t have the boxing to hurt him standing up. And he has like one round of cardio so even if he can somehow stuff takedowns and win strikes for round 1, he probably won’t be able to do that in round 2

I’m going to pass on this one personally but cannot knock an aggro play on Gillespie

I dont think its a stretch to think Kevin might be able to wrestle fuck anyone at 155 for 8 minutes and squeak out a split decision here

Lee will have better boxing and a size advantage also. Pretty big step up from Yancy here

Okay I was very wrong about Weidman, moving on.

I think Lee is worth a stab at +150, 2u on him. He has shown to be able to take anyone down in rounds 1/2. He's got a good team behind him now, they know this is a tough fight and I'm confident Firas has him prepared.

2u on Till @ +155. I think Gastelum is super legit but Till wont let him connect on a big left hand and will out point him. His chin issues are overrated.

2u on WB @ -150. Think this is just gonna be one of those there are levels to this shit striking wise. Perry gave Luque a hard time, WB will win a decision.

Even as #1 Kevin Lee fan and lowkey Gillespie hater I unfortunately am obliged to agree

I want to believe the move to Tristar will help him...but he is flatout just not on Gillespie’s level as a wrestler, and he doesn’t have the boxing to hurt him standing up. And he has like one round of cardio so even if he can somehow stuff takedowns and win strikes for round 1, he probably won’t be able to do that in round 2

I’m going to pass on this one personally but cannot knock an aggro play on Gillespie

His cardio is a huge factor for me, Gregor is among the best in the UFC in that regard and he sets an absurd pace.

I think its a mistake to think Lee will be able to reliably outwrestle Gregor unless he really has a significant size advantage. He should have a big BJJ advantage though and if Gregor goes to normal wrestling moves giving up his back or something like that then it won't be surprising at all if Lee gets his back and subs him.

Ivanov and Arlovski prices both very nice IMO

Lee probably isn't going to be the one pursuing takedowns this time around. I have more questions about Gillespies game off his back than I do Lee. Seen Lee get taken down before and held for a minute by....uhhhh...Trinaldo I think. Big physical advantages for Lee I think. Gregor is a small LW and Lee is one of the bigger ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back