UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

You don’t spit on anyone but yourself

i just find it astounding that two people who have been on this forum for a while still can’t grasp the concept of implied probability and value

and rip Indian chief, my favorite alias
Wrote the guy who put me on ignore<45>
I knew you still read my posts

Just found out Tim Elliott was in a car accident during camp and sustained "minor injuries". Explains why money has slowly been trickling into Askarov. May have to reduce my action on Elliott or remove all together.
Yea I noticed that line movement.
I don’t have a play on the fight, leaning Elliot at these odds

Last edited:
Oleinik Sub at +175 is actually quite tempting.

Oleinik Sub at +175 is actually quite tempting.
Yeah I took his ITD line which is basically his ML to me. I don't think a 42y old Oleinik has the cardio to win a decision. He's only ever had 4 decisions after a million fights.

I have a play on Kelleher. My concern is the fast twitch speed and parries of Osbourne. Kelleher over commits during his pressure chase. He’s been hurt in multiple fights and finished

I still think Kelleher should be the favorite. Ode has rarely been out of the first round and has fought low level competition. He depends on his slipping skills a bit too much

Yeah I took his ITD line which is basically his ML to me. I don't think a 42y old Oleinik has the cardio to win a decision. He's only ever had 4 decisions after a million fights.
I like fdns rd 2 and his rd 1 prop

Oh. I feel bad in betting Greene here after some opinions haha

Age can be critical. Oleiniks last fights showed how vulnerable he is
Greene took a few shots from stronger opponents and wasn't KO'd. I simply think he is going to put Oleinik on his back pedal and finish him.

Speaking of random accounts anyone seen Autistic Thunder?
Starting to worry that frog in his profile pic finally OD'ed

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely think they're different people. Wik is even more low effort than apples somehow but isn't as toxic generally. Both trash.
Trash is a little far. Wik seems good hearted at least but a bit hot headed. Fuck apples tho.

UFC 246 Media Day Main Card Staredowns (no main event):

Trash is a little far. Wik seems good hearted at least but a bit hot headed. Fuck apples tho.
Speaking of apples looks like his alt selectfruits got double yellow card today. He'll probably get IP banned soon if he keeps up the new alt accounts.

Speaking of random accounts anyone seen Autistic Thunder?
Starting to worry that frog in his profile pic finally OD'ed
He's around posted just a few days ago. We're in a lull with no mma events.

I really think Grasso gets a decision against Claudia.
I see no path to victory for Dober.
Conor is a formality and I think it’s under 2 rounds

Sodiq Yusuf
Askarov
Nasrat
Ferreira
Gadelha
Aleksa Carmur
Ode Osbourne

This are the very possible winners

I really think Grasso gets a decision against Claudia.
I see no path to victory for Dober.
Conor is a formality and I think it’s under 2 rounds

Thoughts on Yusuff v Fili ? Great odds on Fili but imo Yusuff is the winner pick.

Check your bookie for the latest odds.
Or bestfightodds.com
Just saw on espn. +260 for conor.

However for a "Betting Discussion" thread, odds should be spoken about constantly.

That said, seeing as how conor aint fucking with cerrone the way diaz did, now i feel cerrone had this.

Not.easily though, only because of how happy he is just to fucking be there. I get it, hes gonna make money, but motherfucker, if you win, peeps and status are gonna talk about you getting a title shot.

Back