UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

Pettis at +200 is a no brainer for me he's too elite to get beat by a outside top 15 fighter same with dober he's too experienced to get beat by some random muslim guy

Pettis at +200 is a no brainer for me he's too elite to get beat by a outside top 15 fighter same with dober he's too experienced to get beat by some random muslim guy

Wow. Please bet your entire bankroll on both of them so we can laugh at you. Random muslim guy... What a donkey.

Not betting atm cause my bookie is blocked in shitty lake tahoe and I can't bother to open a new account cause work but ferreira and haqparast are very reliable and would make a solid parlay imho.

Can't fault anyone from taking either Pettis or Dober as big dog' but I personally think these fights may have been set up for the lesser know fighters to make themselves known.

Pettis just lost to Nate Diaz... And Dober looked good but he beat Polo, so who cares?

CDF just crushed a big favourite and Nasrat is looking better every fight and is just so sharp.

Think there’s value on gadelha at -130

people betting grasso hoping Claudia is going to gas?

She didn't gas in her last 2 fights, and her last win was after only a short 3 months under Mark Henry. Now 6 more months with that team should have her boxing even better. She was bouncing around a lot the 4 fights prior. Left Nova Uniao after the JJ loss. Interviews indicate she is really happy with the training there, and is fired up again.

Tapology has her fighting out of Robbinsville, New Jersey via the cancelled bout with Cynthia Calvillo...but they still have her team as Nova Uniao.

Last edited:
@Red_2 "We" nobody gives a damn about u and your opinion and we'll see who is casual after 246. @SelectFruits i don't think they tryin to set up anything pettis is far more marketable than diego and in that other guy case ufc know that hype for EuroMuslims is gonna end soon(when T-Ferg leaves beeb unconscious,Lee Ko overrated Islam) so why the hell they would tryin to promote another euromuslim guy

Last edited by a moderator:
@Red_2 "We" nobody gives a damn about u and your opinion and we'll see who is casual after 246. @SelectFruits i don't think they tryin to set up anything pettis is far more marketable than diego and in that other guy case ufc know that hype for EuroMuslims is gonna end soon(when T-Ferg leaves beeb unconscious,Lee Ko overrated Islam) so why the hell the would tryin to promote another euromuslim guy

Unless I see a bet slip on either one of those aforementioned fighters take your 'analysis' back to the other sections. Calling Haqparast a "random muslim guy" proves just how much of a pleb you just might be and I know I'm not alone with that thinking.

Pettis at +200 is a no brainer for me he's too elite to get beat by a outside top 15 fighter
LQyEXQL.jpg

CDF has the power, pressure, and chin to do what most have done to Pettis. Wonderboy was pressuring the shit out of Pettis up until the fluke KO. WONDERBOY.

Red_2 Be sure that u have some tissues by your side on jan 18 because your muslim hero is bout to get mauled and btw u call me donkey,casual and now pleb if ur such a political correct guy u should know that no matter what my views on muslim culture are it doesnt give u permission to disrespect me

can we not let this forum get derailed please, for godsakes lol

Red_2 Be sure that u have some tissues by your side on jan 18 because your muslim hero is bout to get mauled and btw u call me donkey,casual and now pleb if ur such a political correct guy u should know that no matter what my views on muslim culture are it doesnt give u permission to disrespect me
<TrumpWrong1>

This is a casual point of view saying Pettis won't lose to a guy outside the Top 15. Hell, Pettis himself is no Top 10 fighter anymore at 170 so calm the **** down boy.

1. I could name several names outside the Top 10 who would beat the **** out of Pettis.
2. Pettis himself is no Top 10 fighter anymore at 170.
3. Pettis is done.

You can quote me after the fight.

While I agree that Pettis is anything but a lock, but lets not go full Sherdog after a loss.

Wondoyboy win was anything but a fluke. I called beforehand that Pettis could win as WB would fight like he always does and give Pettis the space to pick his shots which is when he is his most dangerous. And even though Nate dominated him, Pettis had some success before Nate started going for the takedown which unless I'm mistaken isn't something I see Ferreira attempting much. My point is I feel that Pettis is a live Dog @ 2/1 odds.

I suddenly feel much less confident thinking the Dober line has value.

i think nasrat's hand speed, footwork, use of angles and potential use of takedowns will be a nightmare for most lightweights. i had no problem paying -250 against silva and will keep riding that train until the wheel's fall off.

i know someone at tri-star who also rates him extremely highly.

I got some tape wathcing motivation from Santa! It’s been absent for months, so couldn’t be happier. I’m keeping my early my bets on Mazo ([email protected]) and Haqparast ([email protected]) and I sprinkled small amounts on Roxy and Elliot too. Should have waited for Elliot’s dec line though, but it’ll be over three weeks till the fights God damit!

Back