UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

2-2 Overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Fili Yousuff over 2.5-120 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 50

it's not

not sure what fight you were watching, it was quite one sided. Elliott spent some time on top R2 but got outstruck the other 3,5 minutes.

30-27 Askarov

End of story.
I was watching the same fight you were smartass. Askar did fuck all in round 3

This one should be good

on fili here

He pelted Elliot's face all round while Elliot walked forward with his hands down and landed pitter patter punches to the body. Askarov landed more and better all round.

0.5u fili via decision at +275. I need a win!

edit: added 1u on fili ml +110

Lmaoooo

You got blinded with the optics in that fight. Glad someone like you is not a judge otherwise we would see fuckups like Byrd more often.

On Fili aswell, +130 for 2U. Seems like alot of people are on Super man. I wanted to bet him initially aswell, especially those legkicks and smart adjustments and power. Clear path to a win. But Fili has looked very good since he hired his own boxing coach and versus Moraes.
Also great breakdown by both fellow fili bettor @Stunna77 and always appreciate the superb breakdowns @mkess101
On the FDGTD for half a unit aswell.

Gonna relax and enjoy this one. No bets, but love this matchup!

Can't believe this isn't on the main card. This is a solid fight on paper. Fili looks to have turned the corner and Yusuff is for real.

Back