UFC 248 PBP/Discussion

This is a hard fight on either end if you bet on it but especially if you bet Emmers

Solid improvements by both men in my opinion

Emmers could've maybe gassed Giga if he started grappling in round 1.
Would have made a big difference. Really poor decision not to engage in grappling during the first round. Chika can drop the last round and still win probably.

I think 2-1 Chikadze, Would not be surprised to see 2-1 Emmers.

Emmers will be lucky to get a split decision, either way he has terrible fight IQ, definitely on my do not bet list

Emmers made that way more difficult then he had to which is why I couldn’t play him at those odds

I did manage to live bet him after gigas cardio took a dump

Would have made a big difference. Really poor decision not to engage in grappling during the first round. Chika can drop the last round and still win probably.
R1 is probably Giga's best you guys called his bad cardio.

It looks like Giga uses 100% of his time on technique and doesnt get any conditioning besides that. Hes very good but he has to put the work in conditioning wise, too late now given his age

I had a feeling I was going to get burned on that one when I heard the split

Giga is the lesser ahlete for sure. Emmers should've impose his physicality a lot sooner.

Giga is the lesser ahlete for sure. Emmers should've impose his physicality a lot sooner.
Giga front loads like a motherfucker but the man can box for like 7 minutes!
He dropped Emmers hard twice

2-1 Emmers imo but depeends how highly you value the takedowns, we´ll see what the judges like here. Whatever they value if they are judging later on in the night that could be useful info.
Well Emmers clearly won Round 3, so i don't think the take downs should matter for round 2. How can you score a take down worth anything for Emmers when he lands 0 strikes from it and gets reversed.

oof that hurt. i got middled with main play and hedge losing.

Back