UFC 248 PBP/Discussion

3-1 Izzy, five more minutes of them mostly staring at each other and then I can go to bed.

Now they HL the leg kicks and the commentators talk about how effective Izzy is

Cormier says hes getting texts saying Romero is winning and hes thinking what are you watching? Of course you're DC. Get yours my man

EDIT: Rogan says, "Its hard to judge fight whle you watch them" Lol OK Joe, guess we dont need you then

Who would have thought JJ-Zhang would be fight of the night and the best fight in divisional history? Romero and Izzy playing lower than 2nd fiddle
dont hate me for this but i prefer the co main event.

Can not believe how low the strike count is. Staph Izzy vs old Romero makes sense I guess

I wish yoel would go for broke in the last 2 rounds he wasn't even forced to exert much energy in first half of fight

Can not believe how low the strike count is. Staph Izzy vs old Romero makes sense I guess
You might not be able to wake up for work this fight puts you in such a deep comatose state.

DC already telling Yoel he cant be mad when he loses lol

EDIT: Joe once again talking about Izzys leg kicks, thats what Dana will say at the post-fight

Lame fight.

3-2 Izzy and his stock should plummet. He didn't want to fight aside from throwing some decent leg kicks.

Adesanya is a massive pussy man, dude only dare to throw leg kicks and nothing else

Well Romero definitely won rd 1 and 5

and I gave him rd 2 cause he briefly hurt Izzy

Back