UFC 248 PBP/Discussion

Couple more kicks to the calf would go a long way. Those knees are landing and madsen is tired. Finish him!!

Another live dog bites the dust

29-28 Madsen. Maybe 29-27. Maybe 28-27 lol. Even a possible 28-28 i guess.

Damnit I could taste the finish! Looks like Madsen wins a decision.

29-28 or 29-27 Madsen, but good showing by Hubbard.

holy shit that knee had me sweating haha

Hubbard backers right now
giphy.gif

I dont regret betting Hubbard. But regret putting 3u on him. That was just way too greedy. I also wrote that lol. Batgerel NSC, ML and ITD profits gone.

please god cover the points - first round such a clearly dominated round

I dont regret betting Hubbard. But regret putting 3u on him. That was just way too greedy. I also wrote that lol. Batgerel NSC, ML and ITD profits gone.
that is jsut delusional thinking, yeah hubbard had some nice moments in round 3 but he was easily taken down for 2 hole rounds and had nothing for madsen. madsen was the right side even at 1.44, he looked like a -300 or -400 in there.

that is jsut delusional thinking, yeah hubbard had some nice moments in round 3 but he was easily taken down for 2 hole rounds and had nothing for madsen. madsen was the right side even at 1.44, he looked like a -300 or -400 in there.
I would disagree. Tides were turning midway through the fight. Hardly what you would expect from a guy who opened at -500

Madsen comes through for the parlay, just need Izzy now and Ngannou to mop the floor with that bum Rozenstruk to cash $500

+ money on madsen decision was value, he doesn't seem to be a great finisher vs better competition. Standup too poor and on the ground it's mostly just controlling.

Back