UFC 251: Usman vs. Masvidal (7/11)

Claiming Canada is free when you can get thrown in jail for "homophobic" Tweets or "misgendering" someone is easily the funniest thing you've ever written here. Nevermind how much of your ruling class has a boner for that very same Soviet Union and is successfully enacting a similar society.

Speaking of bets, it was a different forum member who informed me that you had left, and was very jubilant about it. I told him not to get too excited; being the lying little coward you are, you would inevitably slink back here a few months later despite all the histrionics and tears of your departure.

Turns out I was correct!

Keep making Sherdog proud Paul, you are the leader this forum deserves.

Claiming Canada is free when you can get thrown in jail for "homophobic" Tweets or "misgendering" someone is easily the funniest thing you've ever written here. Nevermind how much of your ruling class has a boner for that very same Soviet Union and is successfully enacting a similar society.

Speaking of bets, it was a different forum member who informed me that you had left, and was very jubilant about it. I told him not to get too excited; being the lying little coward you are, you would inevitably slink back here a few months later despite all the histrionics and tears of your departure.

Turns out I was correct!
It's funny cause his one post of analysis was a better contribution than you've made in months. Admittedly it was bad when you did try and analyse fights but at least you tried. Now all you do is post losing bets followed by paragraphs of excuses for them then losing.

The more i research Yan/Aldo, the more I am leaning towards Aldo. While Yan has looked great in the UFC, I don't think he's fought the caliber of opponents that Aldo has. Jimmie Rivera showed the gameplan of beating him and he got dropped by Dodson. I don't think Aldo is in his prime anymore but he looked great in his last fight (although I think he lost). Yan won't show anything to Aldo that he hasn't seen before. I would argue that Yan isn't the fastest guy, or the most technical guy or even the hardest hitter. What Aldo has to watch out for is the left straight and left body kick by Yan -- his hooks come in really wide and could be avoided by slipping and countering. If he can effectively do that, I think it'll be a clear cut win for him. We've seen Yan susceptible to leg kicks as well as body kicks in the Rivera fight and Aldo has the best lower body kicks in the history of the sport.

As of right now, I think Aldo will eat up his legs and body with kicks and punches for the first 3 rounds and finishes him in the 4th.

I'm definitely not discounting a Yan win though -- he definitely has a path to victory with having the better gas tank and can KO anyone in the division at any given night

I think aldo takes it too. Yan has a chance of winning but a very small chance. Aldo leg kicks will come into play in this fight.

@NorrisB

Sure would've been nice to have guys like Jorge or Conor available..I'd also love to see Nate or Colby again

Damnit. I really like my chances at my $10 parlay to win a hundred with Aldo, Max, and Usman. Those 3 winning that night would be some upsets yeah but definitely not shocking if that was the end result of 251

Hope they replace Burns with Masvidal or Colby at this point.

Back