UFC 254 PBP Discussion

izzy in shambles no cannon fight, time to move up and get that lhw title

Whitaker looked much better than he did vs till

Cannonier did get that 1st round like a thought

now for Khabib to win to bring it all home. Got my Whitt and Khabib parlay and Volkov and Khabib parlay $50 each

Last edited:
I think Cannonier was just overhyped. He has never shown great striking ability, at least not on the level of Whittaker. Solid leg kicks, power and get up game, but no technician.
I knew Bob was the better striker from a technical standpoint but I thought Cannonier would beat the shit out of his legs to annihilate that movement to eventually catch him

Welp now that I successfully steamed Whittaker into oblivion, it's Khabib time

Man such a bad night :(

Need khabib to hit my big parlay and get the +. Justin ko as hedge

Lol @ fucking Cormier entertaining the possibility that Cannonier won. I get that you have to hype up the decision a little, but come on now.
I think he mentioned that Jared's team was celebrating after the round 3, and to that he said idk, effectively stating he has no idea what they are celebrating for lol. Don't think he was trying to imply Jared might have a shot at the decision.

If anyone could PM me a river that would be much appreciated, my TV has just cut out during that Whittaker interview and isn't coming back on.

cannonier needs to remove these yes men around him who told him he could strike with whittaker and stay square in the middle.

I think he mentioned that Jared's team was celebrating after the round 3, and to that he said idk, effectively stating he has no idea what they are celebrating for lol. Don't think he was trying to imply Jared might have a shot at the decision.
Fair enough

Back