UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno

gl. If they cancel each other out and virnas bjj is on that level it could look good. May be a sweat if dern turns out to be a level above. Could gnp also. Virna has pretty bad stand up, could get clipped

gtd looks to be getting bet hard so you could be right With that angle
Im thinking of betting 2u on Dern @-175 and the potential earnings put them on FGTD @-125. That way the only way for me to lose is if Jandiroba pulls of a sub against Dern. Maybe ill break even if Dern gets the sub but i doubt a sub will happen.

I don't understand the love for Holland here why is he the favorite? Jacare +135...

Meer took Holland down 6 times and Darren Stewart 3 times. Both are terrible wrestlers. How can you guys assume this stays standing? Absolutely massive grappling edge for Souza.

I know Jacare is 41 but he is coming of a split decison loss to the current LHW champ. Jacare should still have enough left to beat scrub like Holland. Holland looked gassy as fuck in third round against Stewart. It's hard to put jacare away he has only been finished by strikes once in the past 17 years if we exclude the unlucky upkick loss.
Yup, Jacare isnt as shot as people make him out to be. He last lost a split to Blach, who has way more power than Holland. Jacare is still a gamer, he can easily dominate Holland in the ground.

Yeah i really have a hard time seeing Holland stopping Jacare from taking his ass down and do whatever he wants to him. This is a massive step up for Kevin.

I don't understand the love for Holland here why is he the favorite? Jacare +135...

Meer took Holland down 6 times and Darren Stewart 3 times. Both are terrible wrestlers. How can you guys assume this stays standing? Absolutely massive grappling edge for Souza.

I know Jacare is 41 but he is coming of a split decison loss to the current LHW champ. Jacare should still have enough left to beat scrub like Holland. Holland looked gassy as fuck in third round against Stewart. It's hard to put jacare away he has only been finished by strikes once in the past 17 years if we exclude the unlucky upkick loss.

fade em’ over 40. I know it’s MMA math but I had Holland over Hermansson and look at how Hermansson handled Jacare. At this point I think Jacare has lost his edge and Holland is just finding his. Jacare looks a lot slower these days too.

For this fight match i think Holland should be the underdog and it makes sense i agree with your point. If anything this fight could end up in a decision rather then ITD.

Still fucking bummed Khazmat isn't on this card.

He was never on this card.

I think this looks like a great card to watch but I'm not seeing many spots I like for betting, so many close and well lined fights.

I lean towards a lot of guys but either it's not a strong enough lean or the line just isn't right. Hopefully the props reveal a few gems

I keep thinking my Figueiredo end of year champ bet has cashed, but they keep rebooking him.

giphy-1.gif

At first glance liking ferguson -160 dern -175 Torres +100 edit guess I won’t be taking Torres.

Tempted to place a degen triple parlay of Moreno + Oliveira + JDS.

$100 to win $2,485??
<{jackyeah}>

Screenshot_2020-12-07-03-15-35.png

Frustrating! Jacare odds still havent come up for my betting site. Will be parlaying 3 of these fights for at least $20 assuming Jacare is 2.0,+.

Edit: Screenshot_2020-12-07-05-02-46.png

Hope it pays off.

Last edited:
Fuck, there goes my Hill/Ferguson parlay.

At least I just have a straight bet on Tony @ -130 now.

Big on Moicano @ +130.

People forget he was once in the top 5, opening up as a favorite over KZ/Aldo.

He would've beat Aldo, but that stoppage was early IMO. He won round 1 and was finding his range in round 2.

Fuck, there goes my Hill/Ferguson parlay.

At least I just have a straight bet on Tony @ -130 now.

Big on Moicano @ +130.

People forget he was once in the top 5, opening up as a favorite over KZ/Aldo.

He would've beat Aldo, but that stoppage was early IMO. He won round 1 and was finding his range in round 2.
I don't remember any protest from Moicano in that one. Usually a sign it was a good stoppage

I don't remember any protest from Moicano in that one. Usually a sign it was a good stoppage

And during that time Aldo got going better as the fight went on. Though Id agree stoppage was earlier than normal.

Back