UFC 260 PBP/Discussion

Well, there we go--I called that one terribly wrong.

Jones vs Ngannou
Gane vs Lewis

UFC hw division in 2021 is as exciting as it's ever been!

The margin of error is pretty damn small with most decent HW strikers. With Ngannou, it's microscopic. Stipe did everything EXACTLY how he needed to the first time and took advantage of Ngannou not realizing his own limitations with gas tank, pacing, etc. But this time, Francis quite obviously was in no rush. He did really smart things like land hard leg kicks. Throw a hard jab over and over. Really dominated rd 1 without using much energy. And Stipe's corner told him after rd 1 "You gotta get some offense going", so he got more aggressive. And when he did that, he was walking through a minefield where one wrong step and it's over for sure.

I lumped on Ngannou rd1

My brother told me about 5 times to add rd2 and I ignored him

I am a clown

Nevertheless a profitable night and I'm glad Francis won

UFC want's Ngannou to win, might be smart to bet against it, I feel like a lot of times recently it hasn't been going their way. Izzy losing to Jan, Holland losing to Brunson, Mcgregor losing to Porier...

Absolutely. Why else give Francis the tiny cage?

Another strong lean pays off. I waited too long to bet on Francis, added 800 on him ITD @ -120.

Should've taken his KO line early this week at +105.

I did have a Gallaher/Francis parlay, and TSM/Francis, +300 and +200 50 each respectively.

Next strong lean is Chandler. I may just sit out until then.

Ngannou looked really good. Picked his shots and didn't get overzealus. Stiff as a board as always but very improved nonetheless. Took the center and made stipe come to him, easier to defend tds and to find a good counter.

Jones is fucked

10-0

My first ever big parlay win!!!!!!!!!!!<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

:meow:
Crazy way to play but congrats man!

All favs?

Ngannou looked really good. Picked his shots and didn't get overzealus. Stiff as a board as always but very improved nonetheless. Took the center and made stipe come to him, easier to defend tds and to find a good counter.

Jones is fucked

Crazy way to play but congrats man!

All favs?

To be fair, Mularkey was a dog (ish)

Well you can and will win as Ngannou has lost three times.
Not saying the guy is invincible but I think he showed a much improved game. Dangerous man to bet against is all I am saying, not unlike Lewis. Even I hedged my action with Stipe a little.

Back