UFC 287: Pereira vs. Adesanya 2

You have good chance to hit on one of the fights there but why are you parlay'ing washed out Ponzinibbio?
I think the current line does warrant a Ponz play imo. It's not like Holland has looked good at WW, even if he did look pretty washed against Morono he still went to splits with both Neal and Michel.

Compare that to Kevin being competitive with a shot Cowboy Oliveira and beating a very old Means and I think you have a fight where Santiago at +220 is the clear side.

I think the current line does warrant a Ponz play imo. It's not like Holland has looked good at WW, even if he did look pretty washed against Morono he still went to splits with both Neal and Michel.

Compare that to Kevin being competitive with a shot Cowboy Oliveira and beating a very old Means and I think you have a fight where Santiago at +220 is the clear side.
I wouldn’t put him in a parlay as my main main but I agree. Pre fight, I think it’s dog or pass.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Holland won but I dont trust him with my money as a favorite.

I won big on Pereira with a parlay last time. This time I’m on Izzy. He’s a very clever fighter who will have learnt from his mistakes. Plus Dana wants him back as champ so much more….

I won big on Pereira with a parlay last time. This time I’m on Izzy. He’s a very clever fighter who will have learnt from his mistakes. Plus Dana wants him back as champ so much more….
You spoke to Dana?

Holland got a career altering beating last time out and he’s almost -300

To me, the bigger concern is how seemingly disinterested he seems to be in actually...you know...TRYING to win. I thought maybe he'd grow out of that unfocused goofball phase but he seems to just sort of "be in there" way too much to pay juice on him like this. If I'm paying steep juice like that, I better be getting a guy who both has the skill/physical advantages AND is hyper focused on winning the fight in the most likely/efficient way possible.

Holland / ponzi line is ridiculous

Moneyline is a straight pass

holland by finish to get +100
Or ponzi by decision is plus 650 …. Tempting

I think those are the 2 most probably scenarios

Lol Holland didn’t win a single round and then he quit.

Won First round but the rest of the fight was a beatdown lol.
120322-Stephen-Thompson-Kevin-Holland-scorecard.jpg

wow wow my bad guys, just saying Hollands fists took a beating which is true

wow wow my bad guys, just saying Hollands fists took a beating which is true

He did land plenty early on, it's a fair point.

Still way too much a flake to pay huge juice on. WAY too much.

Back