UFC 297: Strickland vs. Du Plessis - PBP

only bet i've lost tonight is lainesse... literally have been on the right side for every other fight. wishing my stakes were higher... oh well. on allen right now

only bet i've lost tonight is lainesse... literally have been on the right side for every other fight. wishing my stakes were higher... oh well. on allen right now

Same here I couldn't decide between the under or lahiansse but decided on that bum

Nice round for Movsar.
I have it 1-1, but it could be 2-0 Movsar.
Allen not looking good though.

MMA is so bad with the lack of punishment for illegal blows. You can literally knee your oponnent face 4 times in a row with an ilegal move and nothing happens

Third round was Allen's IMO (since the knees were ruled legal)
So I'd actually score the 1st and 3rd for him and would give him the fight 2-1.
The first could easily be scored for Mosvar though, so very possible 2-1 for him.

will allen +3.5pts cash? will lose my fucking mind if i lose that shit

Daggi's seem too wholesome to get fresh fades. Evloev had the freshest Russian mountain home cut east the River Don

Got 3 no chance parlays left 1 of the tickets needs Curtis and the over 2.5

The other ticket needs nothing in the fight

And the other needs the over 2.5

I have a bet on Curtis a barriault finish will fuck me

1-0 Curtis.
I think Marc had a decent shot of making this a cardio/grinding fight if he had started with pressure.
I don't agree with this slow pace counter game strat he used in the first.

The optics are misleading on this one.
Curtis is probably up 2-0, but Marc was landing plenty and the numbers were close .
Curtis just rolls with or doesn't react to the strikes he's hit with, so it seems like he's doing better than he really is.

Back