UFC 297: Strickland vs. Du Plessis - PBP

Last round had moments for either.
Either 3-0 Woodson, or possibly 2-1

woodson is so boring and.... i hope the judge are not retarded and give it to jourdain

lol that was awkward. I'm really glad they got it right though. Great performance by Woodson.

I was in the washroom and heard the announcement and was like "WTF?" and had to come running in to see what was going on.
If Jourdain had gotten that I would have refused to bet any more on this card lol.
EDIT: O1.5 and a couple of Woodson ML cash. (prefight+livebet after the 1st)
Still down for the night because I accidently lost a BIG bet on Sidey live because I hit the keyboard too quick and added an extra digit to my livebet haha.
Hopefully I can recover by the end of the night.

Armfield was starting well, but he looked to be slowing down and Katona looked like he found the range and the grappling is helping to tire Armfield I think.
Could be either guys round.
1-0 Katona I think. I'm dropping a livebet on him when I can.

if katona pushes a real pace wouldn't be surprised by late finish

Another close one.
I'd favor Armfield for that one, but honestly it could be 1-1 or 2-0 either.
Armfield is still the dog, so betting him might be a good idea, but I can't see them giving another close decision against a Canadian lol.
EDIT: snuck a hedge on Armfield just in case.

Another close one.
I'd favor Armfield for that one, but honestly it could be 1-1 or 2-0 either.
Armfield is still the dog, so betting him might be a good idea, but I can't see them giving another close decision against a Canadian lol.
Just put a livebet on him, Katona never separates himself by enough imo

Armfield took first two and last round was close

Glad I hedged. I think that decision was fair. My fellow Canucks aren't going to be happy though lol.

We got Allen ML? Or does movsar decision his ass?

Movslar via hard work + dedication. Should be close on the feet and not so close on the ground. Fresh cut Movslar coming through !!!

I got 4 no chanxe parlays left alive

Allen evolev-ov 2.5 Curtis barriault over 2.5 Pennington Silva over 4.5 5 to win 812

Bueno Silva Allen evolev over 2.5 mallot du plesis penngiton Silva un 4.5 5 to win 610

Strickland du plesis over 2.5 many mallot over 2.5 Allen 5 to wun 947

Curtis barriault over 2.5 Allen evolev over 2.5 Strickland Pennington Curtis 5 to win 432

Lots of grappling for Mosvar, but honestly I think Allen might get the round based on the Dmg criteria.
Maybe not though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back