UFC 299 PBP

Lol why does espn still try to show ufc 198 advertising

0.3 chook Dec @ 3.5

Think she's the better boxer, although losing out the power side. If it stays standing for most of it I expect her to land more, albeit not the more meaningful.

I have never seen Chookagian go so desperately for takedowns. Bizarre gameplan

1-1 but pretty sure retarded judges will give it to barber

did barber steal that? i hope not. chook landed the better shots. 1-1.

1-1 I think.

Chook needs to break when they clinch, her corner needs.to.tell her not to mess about there because she's winning the fight when they are striking.

2-1 Barber.

Chook threw that fight away with poor IQ..very frustrating.from someone who at this point is is a veteran and should know better.

Of course 2 judges gave barber rd 2. The last minute of the round is always worth 90% of the round somehow....

2-1 Barber.

Chook threw that fight away with poor IQ..very frustrating.from someone who at this point is is a veteran and should know better.
Yeah wtf was she doing in rd 1? That was shocking she was a d1 wrestler all of a sudden?

Im about to get rich off Jailton almeida
I got Blaydes myself, but I did hedge with an Almeida by Stoppage. I think you got a lot more money on this than I do, so I'll hope for that stoppage outcome haha.

Blaydes looking kinda lost. Not sure if he's just trying to stay calm, or just really unsure

Blaydes looking kinda lost. Not sure if he's just trying to stay calm, or just really unsure
Probably both. I would guess he's baffled because he is getting thoroughly handled.

Back