UFC 299 PBP

That's gonna prove to be a costly slip.

Holland looking like he's on wobbly legs. Probably tired and frustrated now. I think it's 2-0 MVP

Man, Holland's chin is getting tested

Same. MVPs defensive wrestling has improved over the years. Storley is one of the best WW wrestlers and he had some issues getting MVP down. Holland has far better BJJ but I think he'll have issues getting the fight down. If its a kickboxing, striking fight MVP is better. This goes to decision most the time but Holland can get wild who knows.

MVP +110 $50
MVP KO +460 $25

Would play both again no problem. Hollands chin is stupid. Many WWs get KOd by some of those counters.

Some nerd earlier said “sorry bro you werent gonna have luck 2 weeks ina row” Dude Ive had 12 back to back profitable events in a row

3-0 MVP. Second round was close, but DMG criteria should give him the nod. Unless there is some travesty of judging, I just made some big profit on that one.

Surprised the line is as wide as its gotten. I think its accurate tho and if Benoit was a wider favorite I wouldnt disagree.

The physicality and grappling Dustin has never dealt with well. Can Dustin force boxing, pocket exchanges? Thats his only path and its hard to see

no money on it myself

I got a few on Benoit as well. This feels like a bad style matchup+age/mileage for Dustin.

Surprised the line is as wide as its gotten. I think its accurate tho and if Benoit was a wider favorite I wouldnt disagree.

The physicality and grappling Dustin has never dealt with well. Can Dustin force boxing, pocket exchanges? Thats his only path and its hard to see

no money on it myself
Dustin does have a path to victory. I agree that the odds are right on the edge for me. If it hits -275 for Benoit I'll probably add a hedge on Dustin just to play it safe. It is a five rounder, so there might be a chance to grab that.

1-0 BSD. Crazy pace.

Back