PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a stupid reason to hate a fighter
Because he has "hype"
I disagree because when a fighter in the UFC has hype he also gets privileges that other fighters have to earn the hard way, which i don't like to see. I'll probably enjoy watching Nickel's career, but I'll probably never cheer for him.

Charles Oliveira's vision issues are now a thing of the past, now he freaks out about how scary it is to see punches coming at him and goes 0-6 to end his career.

oliveira-v-tsarukyan.jpg

oliveira-v-tsarukyan.jpg

Chucky Olives went from almost a UFC washout to one of the most beloved guys in the division.

Shows people should stop shitting on guys going on a skid because they can always turn it around and become champ in one of the toughest divisions.

They ignore or disrespect him. They do the same to Royce, Saku, etc.

It's a shame.
yup, treat them like sideshow objects, completely devoid of skill or admiration, only because they lack the perspective, i.e. have never watched them fight. these guys are MMA royalty, paved the way for every fighter today, and deserves respect. they only get their flowers when it's time to go.

Back