PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Almost makes me want to root for Alex tonight... almost.... must.....stay.....strong.

Remember watching this live in a house of 20+. Good times. Sonnen stinks.

Chael deserves to get elected for losing. This thief and cheat.
I was in a room full of huge Anderson fans, including myself. The collective depression in the air in the fifth round was heavy. We were all silent. Then Silva threw that triangle up, and the room fucking exploded. Probably my favourite sports watching moment ever.

Max looks like he put on some size the right way. If he can get through the first 2 rounds this fight gets really interesting

I love Max but LOL @ gladiators dont go around carrying scales you gotta fight anyone

Max has killed himself to make 145 his whole career and he might even be bigger than Justin in the cage. Hes going up 10lbs and acting like hes fighting a HW lol

I love Max but LOL @ gladiators dont go around carrying scales you gotta fight anyone

Max has killed himself to make 145 his whole career and he might even be bigger than Justin in the cage. Hes going up 10lbs and acting like hes fighting a HW lol

That's right, you call these guys out at your keyboard, lol.

Back