PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That opens another topic....I'd rather see max stay at LW. I don't think dropping back down to FW will be good for him at this age after just going through a camp for LW. The choice is his though. The guy has his pick of the litter right now.
Islam is a tougher fight for Max. It's a tough choice for him. He seems much better physically at 155 but his opponent will be much tougher. 145 Illia seems like a favorable match up stylistically but Max is a lesser version of himself

True, but Justin looked good, and was landing good damage.

That nose break really did him in. With how sharp Max looked afterwards, that may have been the result either way, but JG was fucked after he got face smeshed.
justin didn't look good at all. he had one strike that connected in the fourth, and besides that looked slower, ate more, was hurt more, was visibly fucked up more, justin at no point was in it.

That opens another topic....I'd rather see max stay at LW. I don't think dropping back down to FW will be good for him at this age after just going through a camp for LW. The choice is his though. The guy has his pick of the litter right now.
Obviously I don't know for sure but I think the cut was really messing him up in the Volk 3, Yair and KZ fights... reminded me of Figgy showing up a new man each time against Moreno.
He's clearly added muscle and size along with some new explosive athletic ability so that cut probably becomes near impossible.

I don't know what the purpose of this is, but I've loved it!

Kayla looked amazing, Diego Lopes was phenomenal, Moicano-Jalin was error-ridden but awesome, Green-Miller was a serious respect-fest, Figgy-Cody was also awesome!

I mean... Sterling-Kattar wasn't even bad and got booed because this event has been phenomenal, and I'd for sure tell you if I thought otherwise, don't worry about that :cool:

Sterling should be cut after that shit show.

Gotta boost that social credit score and rep China every which way

Both Xiaonan's and Zhang's walk-out music is very C-pop, they were probably coerced into it by President Xi Jinping, so I will not penalize them for that. Score: 4.5/10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back