PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They really need to stop hyping up that machine. It's obviously inaccurate.

man, max is a cold blooded, calculated assassin. what a masterclass performance. i still can't believe he gave gaethje a chance to not only win, but put him out, and somehow put gaethje out. that was fucking insane. have not seen that kind of finish in a long ass time. one of the great moments, 100%.

I think that'd be a mistake. He's probably past his prime now and gets stopped. He looked shitty in several fights at LHW.

Not the biggest fan of Jones as a person, be he could probably wrestle Alex to a victory.

Unfortunately i had to watch Alex by meself because weili cleared out my 300 party.

Alex is the pinnacle of rotational mechanics. People expect to see punching power come from the arm, the shoulder, the back, or the hips, squishing the bug, whatever. But once you've mastered it, it comes from a place you can't even physically see. It's a kinetic transfer of energy that is traveling through your core like lightening.

Back