PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My god.

Hit him with his pinky knuckle and third knuckle.

A shovel punch, basically, that started like a shovel punch and ended like a hook.

Except he didn't have a big motion. He literally fucking twitched and sent Hill to dreamland.

Hell yeah! Alex Pereira doing what I thought he would. I thought the second round though so I should have given him more credit.

Just next level on the feet. I wanted to make a comment about Hill being right about it being a mismatch (just not in the way he thought), but he was pretty respectful in the post fight to Alex and his team. I left before the post fight interviews because it was getting late though so idk what was said during those.

Max Holloway has gotta be close to Just Bleed GOAT. I looked up the records for most strikes landed and Max has 4 of the top 6
I knew that but Max might be better at 155 or he just was dialed tonight.

What a week leading up to this card, which lived up to the hype. Fun banter everyone. Thanks for being the best MC @Jackonfire. I've gotten to know many of you a bit during these PbP's and you always deliver the laughs and insights. Have a great rest of the weekend. See you around the boards.

Can Alex get a wrestler yet or what?

giphy.gif

Wrestle that, fucking casual.

HE KNOCKED HIM OUT WITH HIS FUCKING PINKY

Was that a skit at the end with DC? That was pretty cool TBH

That might be the most gangster thing I’ve ever seen in the octagon.
It was pretty cool from Pereira but frankly it’s not even the most gangster thing that happened today.

Holloways pointing to swing and then the KO wins that award

Xiaonan falls sleep and recover between rounds...

Iconic moment Holloway cold KO buzzer beater.

Back