UFC 300 Play-By-Play

I'm pulling for Arman on the next one. Charles is always dangerous, so this could be a wild one.

Bo sub keeps a couple of accumulators alive. They need Alex KO for one of them them and Alex KO/o2.5 in the gaethje fight.

Fight starts R2 @ 1.5

Think Arman fights smart and breaks Charles down over a sustained period rather than giving Charles a chance to land and thrive in a chaotic fight.

I dont get this line.

Charles ML +185 $75
Charles KO/TKO +650 $25

I nabbed an additional small on Arman at +120.

Not sure who won that round, the swapping of top position happened at the mid point.
Coinflip round, case could be made for either.

Either 1-1 or Arman 2-0.
That 2nd round was actually pretty lopsided. Small chance it could be scored a 10-8, but probably not.

I feel like it is 1-1, but Oliveira was close to losing a point and also somewhat close to a 8-10 the second round?

Probably a round a piece. Arman clearly won the second.

Great top game. Active and landing while having the confidence to implement his gameplan in one of the best guards of the division. That lack of fear to be on top of Charles is huge.

The d'arce shouldn't be enough to give the third to Charles. Arman looked fairly comfortable in it so wasn't like it was seconds from tapping or anything.

There is a case to be made for 29-28 Charles, but I think very likely either 29-28 or 30-27 Arman.
I'd score it for Arman.

The d'arce shouldn't be enough to give the third to Charles. Arman looked fairly comfortable in it so wasn't like it was seconds from tapping or anything.
Yeah, I guess so. I feel like he had enough time to finish it also.

Back