UFC 301 PBP

that kd should get him the fight.
Agreed. I would have scored all three rounds for him, but that last one was close and the KD at the end kinda sealed it. That point deduction SHOULDN'T factor into it now.

Took the dog for a quick walk. See that Lucindo cashed my bet and added to my parlay while I was gone.
Got a bet on Brito on the next one.

Im not familiar with Brito or Shore. But I have $300 on him because I’m tailing BigSteve!

Rare stoppage. That leg was turning into a gusher.

Back in the winning column! I TOLD YALL I DO NOT LOSE BACK TO BACK EVENTS EVER

I got Caio on the next one (individual bets and parlays from before he got juiced odds).
I added a Craig by Sub hedge. It's at +800, so it seemed worthwhile.

Got Caio ML in a parlay, and u1.5 in the other.

Hoping Caio channels that energy he brought into the Murray fight and sleeps Craig early.

Caio 1-0
I really don't like the way he's diving in though. He looks really vulnerable to a counter, but for now it is working for him.

paul "GRACIE" craig must have pissed some ufc brass off bIG TIME.....

Caio ML and Caio by TKO cash. Hedge of Craig by Sub obviously didn't haha.
Caio win added on to some of my parlays as well.
Need Michel to win the next one.

fuck im probably gonna cash out my parlay. I have a bad feeling that Poteira gonna win. What u guys think??!

Caio ML and Caio by TKO cash. Hedge of Craig by Sub obviously didn't haha.
Caio win added on to some of my parlays as well.
Need Michel to win the next one.
Nice win, but why not just play ITD if you are going to hedge the ko with sub lol. Or if you were confident in the ko but not wanting to get fucked by the sub you could play ITD with sprinkle on KO. Mathematically I'm sure it's about the same anyway lol

Back