PBP UFC Fight Night 233 Song vs. Gutierrez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/9 at 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main event was lame. But we got to see highlight reel KOs, chokes that made blood squirt out of people's mouths, and a dude get knocked so silly he was fighting the ref. This card was passable. Time to get some sleep so I can get in the gym tomorrow morning. Later Sherfam, take care!
<RomeroSalute>
I agree sir good card

Everybody stop being so dang negative lol, good performance from Yadong.

source.gif

Anyone notice the trend of Chinese fighters tonight not being able to deal with guys that fight from the outside? Also saw this with Song Kenan.

He call out Yan? That makes sense, I’m down for it.

Song looked brilliant in flashes but the issue was it was in flashes. What happens when he fights a striker who can angle and strike back with power like Yan and Suga?
Song is some footwork training away from being a legit title threat but if he stays at TAM where big muscles and athletic flurries is the only way to strike I don't think he beats anybody above him in the rankings despite having the talent and skills footwork is just such a massive skill to lack. Guys like Mendes and Faber had poor footwork but they were fast as hell and Song is too slow to speed blitz these BW's.

I'll take Yan/Song & Figgy/Martinez but I feel like the fans would rather see Figgy/Yan

Back