PBP UFC Fight Night 233 Song vs. Gutierrez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/9 at 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happens is his fight against Sandhagen
To be fair that was a beautiful fight from Corey, he ended those Song boxing flurries with elbows not too much angles. I just think most people don't expect Song's footwork to be so damn bad so Corey gameplanned differently.

Chris got his ass whooped here but he did show that Song is without a doubt too limited to fight guys who can move decently. Even old man Cruz is probably a nightmare fight at this point.

To be fair that was a beautiful fight from Corey, he ended those Song boxing flurries with elbows not too much angles. I just think most people don't expect Song's footwork to be so damn bad so Corey gameplanned differently.

Chris got his ass whooped here but he did show that Song is without a doubt too limited to fight guys who can move decently. Even old man Cruz is probably a nightmare fight at this point.

Song needs to change camps. If he learned how to pass guard or cut off the cage he'd be future champ material.

How the ref didn’t stand it up I have no idea. Literally threw the odd elbow and nothing else. Herb Dean is legit the worst ref.

Guitz gave up. He knew he was behind and wasn't finishing Song.

I got home from work as soon as Smith Roundtree started. is the card worth going back and watching?

I’m sitting here inside with the heat cranked
got two winter coats on and 3 pairs of pants lol
my cancer has been kicking my ass lately
but I’m here baby
lets do this

Fuck Cancer
War UFC

War Smith and YaDonggggggggg
How old are you? Sorry about fucking cancer. My whole family ended up having it in one form or another.

Was this worth a shit? I ended up not even bothering to watch it since it was at the Apex.
I missed out on it too due to work. Friends have told me the main event was boring
The co-main is good if you want to see Anthony Smith getting his ass kicked

We really need clips/memes/shoops of the Chris Gutierrez Imanari Roll

Some kind of argument after the fight, I think Gutierrez was still complaining and said something about them talking shit. Faber said "watch the replay, shut your bitch ass up". Not sure what that was all about but was fully expecting Gutierrez to keep complaining after the fight
Ironic coming from him as he was cheating throughout the fight as well, 2 eye pokes, hand in the glove, toes in the cage.

Back