UFC Fight Night: Almeida vs. Lewis PBP

Partially agree, but I also believe he isn't really able to finish BB. Might be due to the opponent, might be not just having his night, might be a little exposed as overhyped. Probably bits and pieces of everything.
True. I think the fact that Lewis is aware of this strat, and is basically refusing to even try to improve position/escape/etc. is making it seem far worse.
If he had been scrambling he'd either be setting himself up for potential subs/strikes, or he'd end up even more exhausted.

Lol wow fight u chicken shit. I never wana see Almeida fight anyone again unless its jon Jones. Just awful. Take a chance and win fans.

Took a bath tonight. Terrible.

True. I think the fact that Lewis is aware of this strat, and is basically refusing to even try to improve position/escape/etc. is making it seem far worse.
If he had been scrambling he'd either be setting himself up for potential subs/strikes, or he'd end up even more exhausted.
Another thing in defense of Almeida, it can be very hard to deal with someone who outweighs you by 30 pounds, even though bjj is kinda supposed to neutralise some of that.

Almeida R1 +100
Almeida SUB -140 semi big. Wish I could reduce it a little bit but oh well
Almeida -8.5 -130 (Tiny. Max bet $25)

Such a stupid bet and I;m asking to get burned. Almeida -500
L
L
W
W

That live bet bailed me out big time. -$5 on the fight

Literally fade me on every Lewis fight. I lose all the time lol not joking

Solid event for me. $1740 profit

Profited on all but 2 fights. Petrino and Lewis. Only lost $5 on Lewis fight, though.

Big wins on Moura, Caio and Dalby fights

Fade me on all Lewis fights. I lose all the time lol. Only reason I didn't lose more this fight is because I got bailed out on Almeida -500 live after the 3rd

Tell me someone took a chance on FGTD's odds. I didn't watch the main event so had no clue things were going the way they were.

Tell me someone took a chance on FGTD's odds. I didn't watch the main event so had no clue things were going the way they were.
I wish I did. I'm usually the one to take overs at huge odds like that, but I suck at capping Lewis fights

I wish I did. I'm usually the one to take overs at huge odds like that, but I suck at capping Lewis fights
I hear you, I didn't see how this fight would've gone the distance given the styles of both men, but I suppose BB has that mojo. He'll wilt against someone like Spivak but go 5 rounds against Almeida despite spending most of the fight mounted.

At least next PPV should be normal, hopefully. Lol.

After much ado Jazzsports agreed my ''Mago round 1 winner or finish in round 1 prop" did indeed cash, no thanks to "Rod" from customer service. I wake up this morning and for some bizarre reason they reverted the decision again without any notice...so I have to go through this again.

The live chat also is constantly a step behind, they said multiple times the bet lost because Caio won, even though that's clearly not what the prop bet stands for. They're also stalling, telling me to wait an hour.

Edit : Okay, I got pushy and they graded as a win again. Pfew, what a mess.

Last edited:
Back