UFC Fight Night: Almeida vs. Lewis PBP

even in the interview they are trying to ride bonfim cock

Almeida sub and under 4 minutes to make or break my night. One or the other...roughly a break even night. Both win, winning night. Both lose, losing night.

Mediocre night for me, mainly due to the amount of cancellations and Rinat's draw, but I thank the lord I didn't try to hedge Bonfim sub with anything else, though I do regret not putting some change on Dalby.

Did Nascimento get o49.5 strikes and/or under two TDs? I'm not watching and just realized I have two unsettled bets still.

Sprinkled a few on Lewis by Stoppage.
The Almeida lines are far too juiced for my liking.
Maybe something nice will open up on the livebets.

Did Nascimento get o49.5 strikes and/or under two TDs? I'm not watching and just realized I have two unsettled bets still.

Over on sig strikes, under on TD's. I think you cashed both if I remember your previous post on what you played.

Almeida R1 +100
Almeida SUB -140 semi big. Wish I could reduce it a little bit but oh well
Almeida -8.5 -130 (Tiny. Max bet $25)

Damm. Was Dalby a "seeable" result? I bet on him to win his last against Salikhov, but that was more based on Salikhov being over the hill. Wasn't thinking of backing him vs a prospect. Guess at least one guy here bet on it

Bonfim untested cardio vs Dalby who with good cardio and gets stronger as the fight goes on. Clear dog or pass on the MLs

Lewis did say he's gonna ignore the mental bs and just go forward and finish the guy.

Bonfim untested cardio vs Dalby who with good cardio and gets stronger as the fight goes on. Clear dog or pass on the MLs
The fact that he's pulling out performances like that as he's about to turn 39 is damned impressive.

Lewis R1 (+650), tiny (hedge). Hoping for a R1 stoppage either way.

Lewis did say he's gonna ignore the mental bs and just go forward and finish the guy.

I'd be stunned if this thing sees round 2. Almeida knows he doesn't want to stand long with Lewis. He's gonna close distance fast and try to take Lewis down. If he gets the TD, it's hard to see Lewis surviving too long. If Lewis catches him on the way in, pretty sure we all know what happens.

Seems like a lot of people's night riding on this last fight. My ufc night is as well. Rd 2 finish please

I am absolutely horrible at capping Lewis fights. One of my worst if not the worst fighters I have trouble capping in their fights

Hoping my Almeida SUB and/or R1 plays cash lol.

There might be a good spot to LB Lewis. Almeida untested cardio and Lewis can fight deep even if tired

Lewis to win and R2 to start (+750) $10.00 to win $75.00

Back