UFC Fight Night: Almeida vs. Lewis PBP

Well, using new bookie Jazzsports, but already having issues. They misgraded my "Mago round 1 or finish @+216" prop bet. I check the official ufc site and Mago got the first round from 2 judges. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Ugh, that sucks. Solid bet in retrospect. Wish I looked at it. I have that same bet for Dalby in round 3 here +375

Threw a last minute play in on this fight under 6.5 minutes + main event under 4 minutes.

And just looked, and it was dumb. Should've played it on UD where it's 7.5 minutes and 4.5 minutes. But I was on PP and was rushing to get it in before they closed the lines. Oh well, hope it doesn't burn me.

under 118 fantasy bonfim, even with round 1 finish it could hit in some scenarios but i lean dalby being experienced enough to last a while.

Ugh, that sucks. Solid bet in retrospect. Wish I looked at it. I have that same bet for Dalby in round 3 here +375
Also had Zaleski most SS @+237, that one obviously didn't hit. I thought it was a decent bet, but he was too behind in strikes from round 1.

@Jae Gibbz @Kamais_Ookin

6 team flex play on PP...4 wins and 2 DNP's---do they just cancel and refund? Would suck to go 4-0 and win nothing because of 2 DNP's but..is what it is.

1-0 Bonfim. He was eating shots, but his shots were finding the mark (chin + body) with more power.
His ground dominance was nice as well.
Crazy pace to that round. Don't think we can possibly see 3 rounds at that pace from both of them.

Shit. Thought when he got the TD he'd work more quickly to the dominant position but he rested for awhile. Under 6.5 minutes looking dead.

Oh noo.... I'm having flashbacks to my betonline customer service.

Jazzsports worker says Caio won the fight, even though I told them it wasn't the moneyline, but the specific prop bet that Mago wins one the scorecards for round 1 or finishes in round 1. I even sent them the official ufc link to check. Amateurs.

Edit : This goon sent me an image of significant strikes for round 1 as 'proof' I'm wrong.

2 takedowns round 2 + sub attempt first minute my under fantasy prob cooked

Oh noo.... I'm having flashbacks to my betonline customer service.

Jazzsports worker says Caio won the fight, even though I told them it wasn't the moneyline, but the specific prop bet that Mago wins one the scorecards for round 1 or finishes in round 1. I even sent them the official ufc link to check. Amateurs.
Damn dude, terrible luck for you lately. Sorry man

the cock riding from the commentators is fucking annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back