UFC Fight Night - Barboza vs Chikadze - Offical discussion

How about that submission prop. Of course I was no benefactor of it. My friend was however. He was 100% sure of it too.
I genuinely didn't think gm3 had that in him. Maybe cos im blinded from hoe6 fuckin pathetic he looked vs the rat kamzat

I genuinely didn't think gm3 had that in him. Maybe cos im blinded from hoe6 fuckin pathetic he looked vs the rat kamzat

Maybe. I think it's probably more so that those who sparked GM3 landed clean with good power. Muradov seems more like the type to overwhelm you with volume before getting a stoppage. Seemed like even though he was landing clean, his shots had no effect on Meerschaert. If only Meerschaert could replicate that performance more, he'd be on to something.

<mma4>
Some thoughts on this Lee/Rod fight.

Lee almost always wins round 1. He has finished Cheisa and GG in round 1. He won round 1 off Ferg, RDA and Al as well as others. I think you wait to see how round 1 goes, how Rod is defending tds and how Lee looks in round 1. If he wins round 1 like he has many other times then Rod will be nice odds going into round 2.

Another factor here is this is 3 rounds. Lee has gassed in 5 rounders, and his gas tank as a whole is questionable but he really needs to just bank the first two rounds here. If some of those others were just 3 rounders instead of 5 Lee could have more wins on his record.

For me the angle is wait to see to see how round 1 goes then maybe look to live bet Rod at better odds going into round 1. Lee getting a early finish isnt out the question either if he can get the back of Rod, Lee has great back control when he is fresh. I would also maybe sprinkle a little on Rod round 1 incase he sparks Lee early, if not then the angle to live bet him at good odds going into round 2 is the angle for me.

Just also realized fight doesn’t start round 2 could get a little sprinkle for me. It’s +275 and that covers a round 1 finish for both Lee and Rod. If not then I see Lee most likely winning round 1 then will see if I want to bet Rod depending on what odds are going into round 2.

Back