UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Holland

Honestly Anders was fucking gassed, and if it made it out of that round, which it was about to, Stewart prob wins rd 2/3 relatively easily.

I was on Anders, and a little upset Herb didn't stop the fight. Just because he's so fucking inconsistent now. Some fights he'll stop early as fuck, and some he'll damn near let the person die.

Why? Why?
I have watch the 'day of pro gambler' or something like that, after he take 40 min to break down the match up he also professionally advise to 'pass'!

This is a gambling site, if you pass than it is like saying don't get wet when going to the beach? 'pass' should not allow, it waste your time and people time. Even with no break down like ksw and cage warrior, I throw down ¼ unit to have some stake on the fight.

Sometimes the best plays are the bets you don't make, looking for a better opportunity. It's a highly useful skill to learn which fights to pass on.

I've occasionally made "fun" bets too to have a little action (like my 0.6u on Adesanya against Blach), but I don't make a habit of it, since it's a fast method for pissing away money.

Why? Why?
I have watch the 'day of pro gambler' or something like that, after he take 40 min to break down the match up he also professionally advise to 'pass'!

This is a gambling site, if you pass than it is like saying don't get wet when going to the beach? 'pass' should not allow, it waste your time and people time. Even with no break down like ksw and cage warrior, I throw down ¼ unit to have some stake on the fight.
I don’t understand this logic

Honestly Anders was fucking gassed, and if it made it out of that round, which it was about to, Stewart prob wins rd 2/3 relatively easily.

I was on Anders, and a little upset Herb didn't stop the fight. Just because he's so fucking inconsistent now. Some fights he'll stop early as fuck, and some he'll damn near let the person die.
I really think Dean is on the company dime or something. He seems to treat some fighters alot more favorably than others. Giving Ribas that second chance, bringing the doctor in after r2 to give Edman a minute to recover against Brunson. Just my opinion but he seems to have a way of helping out fighters the UFC is trying to promote. Hopefully he isn't in the ME tonight giving Holland any free clinch breaks or stand ups :/

I don’t understand this logic
because you are not a professional gambler. The ¼ unit is a investment so you are focus and enjoy the fight. You want to known all the fighters, like you have to know your products in a business. It is like owning a jewels store, people bring in jewels to pawn off, you can not 'pass' because it could be fake! You have to submerse yourself whatever you do to be successful.

because you are not a professional gambler. The ¼ unit is a investment so you are focus and enjoy the fight. You want to known all the fighters, like you have to know your products in a business. It is like owning a jewels store, people bring in jewels to pawn off, you can not 'pass' because it could be fake! You have to submerse yourself whatever you do to be successful.
If you are a business owner then yes you should research all the products in your industry but you will only stock and sell the products that you know will sell and you will feel confident about. The other products you will stay away from. Pro gamblers find the few spots that they have the advantage over the bookie and put their money there rather than betting on everything. A lot of fights have the betting lines set correctly and the bettor has no advantage. If you need to put a 1/4 unit on every fight to 'focus and enjoy the fight' that's more about the thrill of winning and losing, not making an smart financial move.

I watch every card from top to bottom, but I'll be damned if I'm going to sit there and bet on fights that I have no lean on.

Or if a fighter is way too juiced, and I don't agree with the odds, you expect me to still play them? For instance, Tuivasa tonight I expect to win. But he's -500, and it's HW. The odds don't properly indicate how often he wins that fight.

Sorry man but that logic is fucking retarded.

Sorry pal, but that's a load of bollocks.

The line is rarely set correctly, just because you 'believe' line is correct doesn't mean it is. Just because you don't see opportunity, it doesn't mean there isn't. Your perception might be wrong!

If you are a business owner then yes you should research all the products in your industry but you will only stock and sell the products that you know will sell and you will feel confident about. The other products you will stay away from. Pro gamblers find the few spots that they have the advantage over the bookie and put their money there rather than betting on everything. A lot of fights have the betting lines set correctly and the bettor has no advantage. If you need to put a 1/4 unit on every fight to 'focus and enjoy the fight' that's more about the thrill of winning and losing, not making an smart financial move.
That is half of true about 'focus and enjoy the fight'. When you have a stake, you do pay more attention, you do learn more. You don't known if product sell or not, you have to test it! That's why you have to vary your bet size, it is a test, a 'pass' is to ignore. You basically using your psychic power that product won't sell. ¼ bet is not a bad business decision, it is a test, a probe.

There is a different working minimum wage to pay for your tuition or someone pay for your tuition, I guarantee the person who have to pay for tuition will likely succeed most of the time .....but not always always!

Last edited:
I watch every card from top to bottom, but I'll be damned if I'm going to sit there and bet on fights that I have no lean on.

Or if a fighter is way too juiced, and I don't agree with the odds, you expect me to still play them? For instance, Tuivasa tonight I expect to win. But he's -500, and it's HW. The odds don't properly indicate how often he wins that fight.

Sorry man but that logic is fucking retarded.
There is no right or wrong way of approaching it. You can succeed only betting fight you have lean on. I succeed in mma for a decade betting every fight. There are many route to downtown, saying one route is the correct route is retarded.

Lol

Tuivasa tonight I expect to win. But he's -500, and it's HW. The odds don't properly indicate how often he wins that fight.
I agree with your overall point and about his ML still a little value in the U1.5 or Tai KO i think though. I really think Hunsucker either explodes or implodes, probably one then the other.

easy fight for Holand, I see a finish here, probably KO, first of second round.

Back