UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen

On top of what mmaday4day said, notice that every time Marlon has left rd1 in the UFC it's either been a split or a loss.

Agreed but I can’t help but also notice his level of competition is miles above what Sandhagen has fought and he has double the Ws than Cory has.

Ej9TfjBWkAAkc_x

The first fight starts at 2pm PT / 5pm ET, even though the UFC still shows 3pm on their website.

As much as I love Sandhagen stylistically here I think there is a good chance he flakes, enough to justify not betting him as a fav.

It must have ran through his head at least once that the guy that demolished him a couple months ago, got demolished by the guy he’s facing tonight.

line is a bit fishy too as Sandhagen in a 5 round fight without that bedshitting performance last time would warrant a -200 price.

Also, Marlon won’t be able to END it with those head kicks because Sandhagen isn’t going to lean into one. That’s why I don’t feel safe betting on Marlon as well, his leg kicks are the only thing that are standing out here as his boxing is pretty mediocre compared to Sandhagen.

Striker vs. striker, we never really know what we are going to get

Egger is European U23 Judo champion, ADCC European trials winner (not a single point was scored against her). She qualified for ADCC 2019 but lost (went to overtime) in opening round against Gabi Garcia who out-weighed her by 100+lbs. She is a natural 145er and basically two weight classes bigger than Cortez. Cortez has no business fighting at 135lbs. Egger is 1-1 against Ronda in judo. Cortez's strength's play right into Egger's game. It's not like Cortez can replicate what Alexa Conners was able to do 4 years ago because Cortez is simply stuck in the mud and has basic striking. Cortez struggled to get her wrestling going against Melo of all people, she was able to get the TD once big booty Melo gassed hard. All casuals gonna get burned hard betting Cortez. Egger has good gnp and good RNC Cortez will be finished here. Just a warning.

Happy I didn't bet Cortez either (which I wanted to do in the first place, wmma still sucks) but glad I didn't listen to selfproclaimed "experts" either.
Edit: I'm not making fun about guys who bet Egger, noone could have known judo champ would get outgrappled like that, just wanted to take a jab at all time troll Danis Champ for calling everyone a casual

Last edited:
In hindsight A LOT OF money could have been made on that event, the results seem not to be that surprising after all.

In hindsight A LOT OF money could have been made on that event, the results seem not to be that surprising after all.
i was pretty heavy on sandhagen round 3, 4 and 5 props.. kinda sad moraes is so shit he can't last another round. agreed though lots of dogs won

i was pretty heavy on sandhagen round 3, 4 and 5 props.. kinda sad moraes is so shit he can't last another round. agreed though lots of dogs won

Odd how Rivera, and Moraes were top guys not long ago fighting each other, Then Rivera had a rough patch (against top guys) and now Moraes seems to be declining and being worn out.
Sandhagen did look a weight class bigger due to his frame though.

I think some other person said that if the fight didn´t end within 2 rounds they most often go to dec. I´m not sure what the exact stats are for that, but it´d be interesting to look at.

A couple of the ITD lines were way off. Perez/Du Plessis ITD probably hits most of the time. Impa/Buckley should have been favorite odds. You know Buckley is always going to throw hard and I think Impa will start getting finishes of his own too. I honestly don't see Moraes/Sandhagen going 5 rounds if they fought several fights. Sandhagen has too high of a pace and pressure.

Sandhagen was such an obvious bet in reteospect.

Just lol at Big Ben betters

Back