UFC Fight Night: Santos v Texeira

I think lee is better than Roxanne in many areas. Cardio, strength, striking, power, clinch, chin...am I missing anything?

Lauren murphy is similar stylistically and we see what happened with her vs Roxanne

probably why she’s -310

Last edited:
I think Lee got absolutely robbed in 2 close fights her last 2 fights

She lost to JoJo 29-28 and beat Murphy 30-27 imo. But she did give those takedowns at the end of rounds and thats like scoring a knockdown to some bad judges.

She's been pretty unlucky during her whole mma career. Even in invicta she was clearly winning that one fight and then got subbed at the last minute.

Man, this event is utter garbage, looks like a mix between an Invicta and an LFA event. Bettingwise, are there any interesting picks to make the event a bit more enjoyable? So far, I have Bobby Green at -160, Nam at -130, Waterson at evens & fight going over 3 rounds. Do you all ser these fights going.

What form of Ed Herman doesn’t lose to mike Rodriguez?

Brok weavers only ptv is to eat an illegal shot and act dead again. It’s a wonder that he got out of the Alabama regional scene and he will be headed back shortly.

I normally don't play WMMA, but I will put something on Angela Hill because Im pretty confident she will out-volume Waterson and neutralize her in the grappling.

I'm completely on the opposite end here. Like someone else said, head and arm throws. Also trips will play a major factor here. You're right in the sense that the fight will take place largely at a distance, the problem is Hill will slow down as the fight progresses. Her fight style is one in which it just happens naturally - what woman outside of maybe Joanna or Zhang can keep that up for 5 rounds at 115 (unsure at the time of writing this whether it's still 3 or 5 rounds). If at some point or another when Hill slows down, I trust Waterson to still be smart enough to know what she needs to do to win rounds. Hill has never been great on the ground and she gives up takedowns easily, especially the ones Waterson will be looking for. If this is really 5 rounds, I'm throwing it out there now - I like Waterson by submission here.

much respect to the great post and I think KH has her by a mile if it gets to the ground a sub is the most likely PTV. Maybe I’m wrong but I thought this was a 3 round fight? Hill won’t gas in 3 rounds and she has far crisper striking and power in my opinion -

It changed to 5 rounds now I think.

Michelle waterson isnt exactly known for her cardio either

can Waterson take hill down and keep her there? Probably not early in the fight. Maybe if hill gasses.

Last edited:
Worthy vs ottoman is dog or pass. People love worthy for some odd reason. He’s got good power and he beat two guys with dog shit for a brain. Luis Pena is the bum of all bums and that might be giving us a good line on ottoman. I might strictly be on ottoman because some r*tards at the books think Luis Pena is a ““WORTHY”” opponent.

mind you, I’ve done zero film on ottoman and this is just an initial hot take on what I perceive the line is all about.

I honestly think Angela hill is at a good price to bet on and yes I’ve considered the fact that it’s WMMA. I have similar confidence in Angela Hill as I had for Overeem. I don’t think Michelle will be able to use any of her backtakes or hilarious head and arm throws and it would be a fuckin miracle if Michelle started letting her hands go

You know a card is trash tier when it's less than a week out, full odds on offer and there's 8 posts in 24 hours, one of which was off-topic about 5D (relevant to betting so not saying it isn't a worthy post)

On Worthy +130. That's the extent of my care factor

Back