UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira

Can I ask how much you guys have won on 365 before they started limiting you? They're not really my main bookie anymore, but I've won probably close to 10k off them in the few months I've used them and I haven't been limited yet.

And if you're limited, what's stopping you from just getting a friend to sign up and you use their account?

$13,000. After winning a few huge bets one night they immediately limited me the next day and offered no explanation. I just don’t use it anymore and being in New jersey I have access to 10 other apps.

Everyone made weight.

opponents-thiago-santos-of-brazil-and-glover-teixeira-of-brazil-face-picture-id1284276230

opponents-andrei-arlovski-of-belarus-and-tanner-boser-of-canada-face-picture-id1284276248

opponents-raoni-barcelos-of-brazil-and-khalid-taha-of-germany-face-picture-id1284276269

opponents-ian-heinisch-and-brendan-allen-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1284276289

opponents-claudia-gadelha-of-brazil-and-yan-xiaonan-of-china-face-off-picture-id1284276307

opponents-trevin-giles-and-bevon-lewis-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1284276329

opponents-giga-chikadze-of-georgia-and-jamey-simmons-face-off-during-picture-id1284276346

opponents-alexandr-romanov-of-moldova-and-marcos-rogerio-de-lima-of-picture-id1284276363

opponents-darren-elkins-and-eduardo-garagorri-of-uruguay-face-off-picture-id1284276383

opponents-max-griffin-and-ramiz-brahimaj-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1284276516

opponents-gustavo-lopez-and-anthony-birchak-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1284276534

Boser ITD + Glover ITD is +820

Just threw 50 on it to win 410

Oddly enough I think Glover ITD is more likely to hit as opposed to Boser ITD

is this the fight Giga finally gets a finish

please say no so i can smash Giga dec +240

Just watched the weigh-ins.

Santos gut looks rather suspect.

Glover is in great shape, Claudia is as fine as ever, and Boser is significantly smaller than Arlovski.

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Dunno why I forgot about that prop haha

the only giga bet i'd do is a small bet on 1R KO depending on the line
I like that one, i think i will have a few bets on this card and on Brahimaj i liked his fight after i was studying now Griffin is promising to smash him haha we shall see about that one.

So hard to call it based off of weigh in pictures, but I saw Gadelha looking cut leading up to a day or so ago. Is this some sort of sign of her putting in the cardio work and maybe not gassing this fight?

Out of curiousity, should Romanov be -400 on average or more? He's been rather untested in his MMA career. de Lima is no world beater, but isn't he capable of making this more than a cakewalk for Romanov? Romanov got hit a few times in the second round once he started slowing down. de Lima hasn't been TKO'd or KO'd in his career, I think this fight has the potential to get down to the mat where potentially de Lima has a chance. I won't lie, I'd be worried as a de Lima backer if somehow Romanov found himself in top position here lol

Out of curiousity, should Romanov be -400 on average or more? He's been rather untested in his MMA career. de Lima is no world beater, but isn't he capable of making this more than a cakewalk for Romanov? Romanov got hit a few times in the second round once he started slowing down. de Lima hasn't been TKO'd or KO'd in his career, I think this fight has the potential to get down to the mat where potentially de Lima has a chance. I won't lie, I'd be worried as a de Lima backer if somehow Romanov found himself in top position here lol

De Lima is KO or bust. If it hits the mat it highly favors Romanov.

Don't understand Santos being over a 2-1 favorite at all. The main red flag with older guys that have a lot of mileage like Glover is durability. He showed he still has it to spare vs Lionheart. He ate a ton of bombs early, weathered the storm, and put it on Smith after that. He has a massive grappling advantage and a ton of momentum. Santos has huge power and obviously can end the fight at any point, but he's coming off a long layoff and a catastrophic injury. Glover seems like an auto play at current odds imo. And his sub line at +500 or higher aslo has nice value imo.

I also like Allen over Heinisch at close to even odds. Heinisch is a solid wrestler but not the scrambler that Allen is. I think Allen forces grappling exchanges and gets the better of Ian on the mat. I trust his gas tank more too. He had a bad second round vs a capable grappler in Daukus (had his back taken, etc), but came back to show great grappling and cardio in rd 3 to seal the win. I think he outlasts Heinisch for a late sub or dec win.

What's Claudia's opponent like? Not sure if I've seen her before, literally just blind bet Claudia seeing her @ +150, she's had some so-so performances lately but I can't remember the last time I saw her as an underdog.

Arlovski I think could make this a dirty clinch fight. Quite like him by points, small cage should help him get into the clinch and he looked a fair bit bigger than Border so could use that weight advantage to keep him pinned against the cage for stretches.

Don't understand Santos being over a 2-1 favorite at all. The main red flag with older guys that have a lot of mileage like Glover is durability. He showed he still has it to spare vs Lionheart. He ate a ton of bombs early, weathered the storm, and put it on Smith after that. He has a massive grappling advantage and a ton of momentum. Santos has huge power and obviously can end the fight at any point, but he's coming off a long layoff and a catastrophic injury. Glover seems like an auto play at current odds imo. And his sub line at +500 or higher aslo has nice value imo.

I also like Allen over Heinisch at close to even odds. Heinisch is a solid wrestler but not the scrambler that Allen is. I think Allen forces grappling exchanges and gets the better of Ian on the mat. I trust his gas tank more too. He had a bad second round vs a capable grappler in Daukus (had his back taken, etc), but came back to show great grappling and cardio in rd 3 to seal the win. I think he outlasts Heinisch for a late sub or dec win.

I'll pick the consistant fighter with more paths to victory any day. People keep talking about age, but Santos turns 37 in a week, Glover turned 41 a week ago.

I kept hammering Glover all week, because I'd cap Santos at -145 or so, and the line kept going the opposite say.

Today money is finally coming in on Glover, he's back to where I originally bet him at +175, and I'm still tempted to throw more on him.

I might cash out of one my bets and throw that on his ITD line, I don't think there is a world where this goes to the judges.

I'll pick the consistant fighter with more paths to victory any day. People keep talking about age, but Santos turns 37 in a week, Glover turned 41 a week ago.

I kept hammering Glover all week, because I'd cap Santos at -145 or so, and the line kept going the opposite say.

Today money is finally coming in on Glover, he's back to where I originally bet him at +175, and I'm still tempted to throw more on him.

I might cash out of one my bets and throw that on his ITD line, I don't think there is a world where this goes to the judges.

Yeah I'd even cap it closer honestly. I cannot imagine betting Santos at above maybe -125ish.

The thing is, if Santos does win he's gonna likely look like -300 or more because it's likely an early KO. Glover starts slow and Santos has power. So if he wins those that are on him will look sharp...I guess. But in reality the line should be close to evens imo. I agree, more paths to victory for Glover and he's actually been fighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back