UFC Fight Night - Strickland vs Hermansson - Official discussion

“I know everything. I’m not telling the media anything. I’m not telling them anything, okay? Because every day when I wake up there’s a bullshit story and somebody doesn’t like this or somebody doesn’t like that. I don’t give a fook what you think, what you like or don’t like. On April 18, 2020, you either want to turn on the TV and watch this fight or you don’t. You don’t even have to fooking show up because there’s not going to be any fans there. You don’t have to come cover it. You either want to watch it or you don’t."

-Dana White

Like the posts if you like the content, good luck on UFC Vegas 47

Last edited:
Rowe isn't a noob on the ground though either. I realize Witt can maybe stay tight and stall, but other than that, I don't see him having much success down there.

yea just control. Not like he’s going to sub him or finish him with gnp

isn't hawes a bit chinny? haven't taped, just off the top of my mind. davis is tough, she should win yeah. personally just have strickland and izzy as the last two legs of a parlay, think they both win a comfortable dec.
Phil does everything better than alvey, dont see sam hitting a homer here. Phil lost to a body shot that was very technical, i dont see a single tool in sam alvey's skill set that poses a threat. Phil Hawes will be a top 15 guy very soon. this will probably be sam's last fight.

I like Strickland (I see this fight as pretty similar to the fight Hermansson had with Vettori in terms of Jack having to deal with someone constantly coming forward and throwing) and Chidi the most on this card.

Probably going to play Gordon too, Bondar looks like a bit of a can crusher to me, but need to potentially tape.

Good fight card and i think Julian Erosa vs Steven Peterson should be a pick em.

I like Strickland (I see this fight as pretty similar to the fight Hermansson had with Vettori in terms of Jack having to deal with someone constantly coming forward and throwing) and Chidi the most on this card.

Probably going to play Gordon too, Bondar looks like a bit of a can crusher to me, but need to potentially tape.
Gordon is one of the least durable flyweights around though, just play a DGTD in that fight if you don't trust Bondar.

Bondar-Sub2(-235) more then likely no bet
Almedia-Sub2(-365) NO bet
Stolraienko-Dec(+180) will only bet the over but prob like -300 so no bet
Witt-Dec(+145) good dog bet
Barriault-KO2(-145) EZ
Dawodouu-Dec(-165) Would only bet the over but will prob be -220 so no bet
Johns-Dec(-240) More then liekly no bet
Erosa-Sub2(-270) More then likely no bet
Battle-Sub2(+120) Will only bet the under hopefully its 2.5 and not 1.5
Hawes-Dec(-335) Will only bet the over prob above -200 so no bet
Rahmonov-KO2(-295) will Only bet the under its prob 1.5 but hoping for 2.5
Soriano-KO1(-190) Hopefully doesent go above -200
Strickland-Dec(-195) will only bet the over prob will be 4.5 hoping for 3.5

Shavkat is good but Im gonna play Carlston here. Hes really underrated this is a dangerous matchup for Shavkat

Bondar-Sub2(-235) more then likely no bet
Almedia-Sub2(-365) NO bet
Stolraienko-Dec(+180) will only bet the over but prob like -300 so no bet
Witt-Dec(+145) good dog bet
Barriault-KO2(-145) EZ
Dawodouu-Dec(-165) Would only bet the over but will prob be -220 so no bet
Johns-Dec(-240) More then liekly no bet
Erosa-Sub2(-270) More then likely no bet
Battle-Sub2(+120) Will only bet the under hopefully its 2.5 and not 1.5
Hawes-Dec(-335) Will only bet the over prob above -200 so no bet
Rahmonov-KO2(-295) will Only bet the under its prob 1.5 but hoping for 2.5
Soriano-KO1(-190) Hopefully doesent go above -200
Strickland-Dec(-195) will only bet the over prob will be 4.5 hoping for 3.5

I am actually liking Nick Maximov agaisnt Soriano match up.
I dont thinks this many favorites would win. Make sure when betting you dont bet so many favorites just bet their lines. But no sides.

I dont thinks this many favorites would win. Make sure when betting you dont bet so many favorites just bet their lines. But no sides.

What? Im not betting all of those just putting down what I think will happen

Realistically the only 3 fighters I will be betting current lines are this
Witt+145
Barriault-145
Soriano-190
If any of these go above -200 will not bet it

OV/UN I like will only bet them if the line is not above-200
Stolariaenko/Davis-OV Will be above -200
Dawodou/Trizano-OV will be above -200
Battle/Gore-UN
Hawes/Alvey-OV it will prob be bettable im assuming -180
Rahkmanov/Harris-UN

So in reality ill be betting at most 6 fights 3 of them being OV/UN's

I've bet Maximov too. He's highly committed to wrestling and I don't think we've seen Puna properly tested in that area.

Good card, i will try to look for some inside infos like last week, which was about ngannou's knee, most of you first heard from me i think. You can read it below.

And you @ReasonableMan , you owe me an apology.

...Why i am talking so much, reason is this: the other wrestler is a friend of Ngannou's training partner. He said he hurt Ngannou's knee while a td attempt...

So i am fine with Gane about -110/120

Good luck.

I hope this fooled no one.

This guy is trying to get great odds on Ngannou, and based on the number of "likes", he might succeed.

if maximov have a chin and cardio, he can submit his opponent in round 2 i think.

Shavkat is very dangerous everywhere too.

Gore is nice as well. I will watch more fights about other. Lets see.

if maximov have a chin and cardio, he can submit his opponent in round 2 i think.

Shavkat is very dangerous everywhere too.

Gore is nice as well. I will watch more fights about other. Lets see.
if he didnt submit Cody Brundage how is he going to sub Puna lol. Cardio dosent seem that great because he lost round 3 to Brundage who probably would have beat him if he didn't have potato IQ

Bondar vs Gordon seems like a proper shitshow. Think it might be lots of fun. Bondar probably wins by something stupid.

if he didnt submit Cody Brundage how is he going to sub Puna lol. Cardio dosent seem that great because he lost round 3 to Brundage who probably would have beat him if he didn't have potato IQ

I was very disappointed in that effort from Maximov. I had high hopes for him coming into that one, was excited to see him in against someone his own size, and that fight was a huge warning sign to me. It's too bad because a good grappler against Soriano at +170 is usually something I'd be all over, but I'm going to have to pass.

Back