UFC Fight Night: Thompson Vs. Neal

How do You see Marlon winning?imo Aldo is a really bad match up for him

I see Marlon winning via TKO. I think he’ll start off a little slow as usual and we’ll see Aldo set the pace until about the 2 minute mark when Marlon will turn it up. Marlon will use leg kicks to stifle Aldos footwork and eventually catch him in a flurry to finish him in rounds 2/3. I also think Marlon is hungrier than Aldo and we will see that. Aldo by decision is a safe hedge I think given how corrupt these judges have been

That’s most likely because these tests are bullshit. Elon Musk a couple weeks back said the same thing. He had both nostrils tested. One was positive and the other negative. All these tests are full of false-positives.

And false negatives.

Nchukwu dropping down to MW. Looks absolutley jackeeddd

I like Gillian Robertson here, she is a very good wrestler and grappler. Santos was taken down a few times by Borella and never managed to get up after being taken down so I imagine the round is over if Robertson gets a takedown on her. On the feet Santos is much better and cleaner but I don't think she can defend the takedowns very well after round 1 , I imagine this fight to look similar to the Botelho fight. I got $400 on Robertson at x 2 odds.

Quite like Morono here as a decent sized underdog
Pettis is shot, doesn't have the fight in him anymore whereas Morono won't quit. He even wrestled a bit last fight and has a bit of pop in his hands

Should also have a size advantage, 6-1 in his last 7. Hoping for +200 or better

Quite like Morono here as a decent sized underdog
Pettis is shot, doesn't have the fight in him anymore whereas Morono won't quit. He even wrestled a bit last fight and has a bit of pop in his hands

Should also have a size advantage, 6-1 in his last 7. Hoping for +200 or better
yeah pettis is still a big name but I honestly feel he is around Morono's level, should be a close fight imo.

Early leans: Thompson DEC hedge with Neal T/KO, Pereira by grappling/SUB maybe hedge with Williams T/KO, Tybura by grappling/SUB, Robertson by grappling/SUB, Muhammad by grappling/DEC, Eubanks by grappling/SUB. Need to tape and waiting on odds.

Kinda lean Moraes and Aldo, but I can see PTV for Font and Vera. With MMA judging, who knows?

Morono doesn't seem to be on the same level as Pettis, but Pettis is not really Pettis anymore. The last fight card is making me want to fade older shopworn guys.

i can see the appeal of everyone going for tybura over hardy but i'm not that confident he'll be able to take him down every round. Hardy's cardio is always below par but I believe Rashad and co will have him prepared for this fight. I think there's a good chance he'll be able to sprawl n brawl his way to a TKO

i can see the appeal of everyone going for tybura over hardy but i'm not that confident he'll be able to take him down every round. Hardy's cardio is always below par but I believe Rashad and co will have him prepared for this fight. I think there's a good chance he'll be able to sprawl n brawl his way to a TKO

Outside of Smolyakov, we haven't seen much of his TDD. Crowder took him down. I could definitely see fading Tybura as his offensive wrestling isn't that great and he's getting old, but he could wall and stall for 3 rounds. As the odds change, Tybura looks like value. Maybe the SUB and DEC props will look good. If Hardy TKO is decent + money then might be worth a play. I'm expecting Hardy TKO at +140-190.

Bet Pannie pretty big her last fight but I'm thinking this is a terrible match up for her. Sijara should be able to get takedowns and after watching Pannie struggle off her back against a lesser grappler in Bethe, I'd say Sijara should be a bigger favorite. I think on the feet it's pretty close but the threat of the takedown could give Sijara an edge there as well.

I'm hoping Vera gets the win too but I'm not sure on that fight, anyone have any strong thoughts on that one?

Dude he was gassed as FUCK in a low volume fight against Maurice Green who is notches below Tybura.

Tybura has so much experience on him, better cardio, better grappling, Hardy's only path to victory is a RD1 ko.

He has no takedown defense whatsoever, and we've seen him gas even harder when he gets taken down. There is absolutely no reason to believe Tybura wont be able to completely manhandle him on the ground.

He's been doing MMA for what, 3 years? Tybura was an M1 champ fighting fighters better than Hardy before his career even began

I wonder how wonderboy will deal with the small cage. Seems not to be in his favour.

yeah this and the fact he fights with his hands low against someone that can crash the distance with explosive power.

i took some neal at +140 when it was a 3 rounder and i'm glad they haven't voided it.

Dude he was gassed as FUCK in a low volume fight against Maurice Green who is notches below Tybura.

Tybura has so much experience on him, better cardio, better grappling, Hardy's only path to victory is a RD1 ko.

He has no takedown defense whatsoever, and we've seen him gas even harder when he gets taken down. There is absolutely no reason to believe Tybura wont be able to completely manhandle him on the ground.

He's been doing MMA for what, 3 years? Tybura was an M1 champ fighting fighters better than Hardy before his career even began
Best line in a while imo

Tybura just turned to the underdog now in my bookie. I don't understand.

Back